Chapter 56

The next day we asked Jeremy and Bonnie to meet us at my house so we could talk about the Elena situation.

Bonnie was a bit reluctant but still came.

That was how I had a Hunter and witch sitting on my couch looking around very awkwardly.

"So what do you both think of us compelling Elena to forget everything supernatural for the time being?" I ask with raised eyebrows.

They both blink in shock.

"You can't just erase someone's life" Bonnie said angrily after a few moments. Can and did.

I just lifted an eyebrow "why not? She would have done that to Jeremy like 3 times if I didn't give him vervain" I said casually.

I sighed at their shocked faces "look, we need to go werewolf hunting and nothing big will happen until professor Shane pops up. Elena showed her true colors the other night and is no longer dating any vampires. Me and my mates are leaving town for at least a month or two and so are the Salvatore's, there won't be any vampire drama. We can erase it all and give her back her life without her getting in the way of her own fucking safety every five seconds" I said sarcastically.

I could tell Jeremy was definitely considering it.

"You two can't be compelled, you would both be able to call us if any problems happen and if a certain guy named Shane or a hunter named Conner shows up you call me right away. You can have your simple lives back if only for a few months, you can't tell me your not tempted" I said with a small smile.

They both sat there in shock but eventually nodded.

After a few assurances, they agreed to the plan.

~~~~~~~

In the next few days we got some blood bags from a compelled Elena then made her forget all about it.

We did tell Ric and surprisingly he was on board and wouldn't spill the beans.

Rebekah and Tyler would be coming back more often to check on things as they traveled through the world on their own.

Rebekah wanted to show Tyler the wonders of the world, or so she said. I can buy it, she did do the same thing with Matt.

My mates and I were going werewolf hunting with some sightseeing on the side, luckily I already had some clues from watching the shows.

I was leaving Wes and John in the dungeon since it goes wherever I want it to. Hell, desiccation might do them some good.

Our last stop was to compel Elena fully once we left town, surprisingly Damon and his mates were coming with as well as Stefan.

Stefan said it was to find his mate but I think he just didn't want to leave his brother after all the shit he had been through recently. Or he has a crush on Nik but you didn't hear that from me...

With that, we were all off to our own adventures.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay guys I know it's super short but I wanted to give u guys a wrap-up chapter since the next few would be fluff while there werewolf hunting. By the way, the next update might be a little late, I've had headaches the last few days and just don't feel like writing while in pain lol it should only be a few days or maybe there will be one tomorrow but if I go radio silent u know why. Happy reading.

I loved all your ideas about Stefan's mate. Would u guys be opposed to Valerie? U know the siphon witch that had a kid with him? I completely forgot about her till a few minutes ago. If not it's cool I just seriously remembered her tho and thought I would put the idea out there.

With that should I bring in the other prison world? I'm definitely doing kai but I am still debating whether I bring in mommy Salvatore and the siphoners. It could actually be interesting cuz what if Lydia knew them since she was also a siphoner?

I made a new Instagram specifically for my books where you all can give your opinions on things. As well as possible spoilers. It's called @amber.poconuts just like my username on here.

Disclaimer: I own nothing but my own original character and plot.

Editied: 1/12/22