Chapter 47

"I'm 70" said one of the male vampires who looked like he wanted to be anywhere else but here.

I simply nodded my head and then looked to the others "I'm 248" the other male mumbled.

I smile at him and looked at the obvious young one but I still wanted an answer "I was turned a year ago and almost immediately taken by Augustine" she said quietly.

I nodded before smiling at them "not bad, now your all free to go

I nodded before smiling at them "not bad, now your all free to go. You have your freedom and remember If I call you answer" I said simply before they were gone.

I then turned to Damon's mates who were still hovering and threw them each their own daylight rings "when he wakes up tell him he owes me a favor" I said with a shrug. Maybe I can ask him to shut up and leave me alone for a week? Oh, wouldn't that be a dream, no Salvatore drama for a whole week...Nah, it wouldn't even last 2 days. 

They simply nodded before I raised an eyebrow at them "so are you going to give me your names?" I asked curiously.

They looked slightly sheepish before the male spoke "I'm Stiles and this is Lydia" he said akwardly before looking down at Damon.

I smiled at them in a friendly gesture "nice to meet you I'm Ally

I smiled at them in a friendly gesture "nice to meet you I'm Ally. this is one of my mates Finn, Kol is downstairs torturing Wes and the other two should be back soon" I said casually as I snuggled into Finn's chest as he wrapped his arms around me.

Lydia smiled at me hesitantly, she seemed to be slightly shy but that shy where the second she is comfortable around you she becomes a whirlwind.

"You should know he has a goody-two-shoes brother with hero hair that is going to be a pain in the ass. Oh, and a bitch doppelganger that is going to be so jealous she no longer has him chasing her ass. Not to mention the less bitchy doppelganger Ex-girlfriend that pops around every few years to fuck shit up, though all things considered she is my favorite Petrova doppelganger" I said sarcastically. Kitty kat is way better than Elena. At least she can match my sass. 

Stiles raised an eyebrow while Lydia just nodded and went back to looking at Damon.

I raised an eyebrow "how long have you been searching for him?" I asked curiously.