Chapter 100

(Previously)    

It was the end of the night when I finally saw Elena again and she looked disheveled.

She quickly left without even saying anything to Matt.

She didn't see me but I watched her as she looked at Damon and Stefan with booth greed and slight hate.

Elena woke up with a groan and a searing headache.

All she could remember was blinding pain.

She blinked her eyes and saw a woman sitting by a small table filled with witchy things.

That was when it all came rushing back.

The night and all the memories that had been wiped away.

At first, she was devastated, and then she was livid.

How could they do this to her? TO HER?! They just erased half her life. Everyone was in on it. All the side glances from Jeremy, Bonnie and Caroline made sense now.

Elena was seething before Esther cleared her throat drawing her attention "would you like revenge dear? Because I need a few drops of your blood and I can kill my children as well as that little mate of theirs you hate so much" Esther said charmingly.

Elena thought about it.

Without Ally in the way she could get everything she wanted.

She was the whole reason her life went to shit.

She stole everything from her.

She took her friends, her boyfriend, her memories, hell even her little brother.

WHO DID SHE THINK SHE WAS?!

Elena looked up at Esther with a smirk before offering her hand.

Esther quickly stabbed her finger with a needle before letting her bleed into a glass.

~~~~~~~

I watched as Elena quickly left.

I knew Esther had taken her blood but I wasn't sure about everything else.

There wasn't going to be a toast so I had no idea how she was going to get the Doppelganger blood into us.

I was nervous the rest of the night, though I didn't let it show as I said goodby to all the guests.

When the guests were gone I immediately went up to my room with Nik and Elijah behind me.

Kol and Finn would distract their mother while we watched the video.

I pulled up the file on my computer and set it on fast forward so we could skip until Esther met with Elena.

Nik nervously paced while Elijah nursed a glass of brandy.

When I saw Esther lead Elena into the room I played the video at normal speed after using a privacy spell so Esther couldn't hear anything in case she walked by.

We watched as Elena got up and ran to the door.

My eyes widened when Esther said she was going to bring back her memories.

When I hear the pain-filled scream Elena made I winced.

The look on Esther's face was horrifying, she enjoyed every second of torturing Elena.