Chapter 6

So the next few days were spent mostly out of the scooby drama. I got updates from Care and Occasionally Damon if I saw him but I knew what was happening anyways. It's nice knowing everything it's easier to get the things I want...Wow I sound like a Disney villain...Fuck yeah!!

I had been busy making millions of dollars. Most of the time I just drop off the rings with Slater then poof money but today I was going to meet Rose and I couldn't pass up that opportunity.

I walked into Slater's café and saw her sitting against the bar

I always liked her and would rather her live. As long as she doesn't piss me off too much...

I sat down across from her with a casual smile. 

"Hello Rose, I hear you don't have all my money?" I asked calmly as I clasped my hands together and sat them on the table.

She looks sheepish as she glanced at Slater nervously "I'm sorry we aren't like normal vampires, we don't have those kinds of funds" she said with obvious desperation in her eyes.

My smile dropped off my face "and what am I supposed to do about that? You do have compulsion don't you?" I ask, raising an eyebrow.

She seemed to get a bit huffy

She seemed to get a bit huffy. "I could just take it" she said with her eyes narrowing dangerously. Oh honey, you seriously overestimate yourself.

I saw Slater start to panic from the corner of my eye but I paid it no mind.

I stare her down with no remorse. 

I boil her blood for a few moments before sending her just a taste of my power.

She whimpers a bit but was trying not to make a scene making me smile like the cat who caught the cannery "now Rosemarie, don't make me call a certain Original in a suit. Or maybe I'll just call Klaus and see how he would feel about your whereabouts" I asked with a very dark look in my eyes that screamed death.