Chapter one-hundred-twenty-five

Despite the fact that Faith fell asleep on Harry's chest, she woke up with Harry's soft breath on her collarbones, on a spot that was exposed to the cold air when Harry's grip on her waist made her shirt slide down just a couple of inches. Harry's messy hair tickled her neck and the rather strong grip her had on her made her smile. His hands could fit over her entire hip and hold her firmly in her place - she knew of his Quidditch muscles obviously - but he was also soft and tender with her. As if he was afraid he'd break her. The only times that Faith could get him to hold her like he was holding her now was after a bit of teasing.

Teasing Harry might be her favourite thing to do. It always resulted in him getting either really frustrated and angry-Harry always put Faith in a hot mood, or it resulted in Harry being a flustered mess. 

Right now, Harry was more a combination of both. Faith hoped Harry would fulfil his promise and tease her back, the evidence that he would, was the feeling of his fingers digging into her skin - not too harsh since he was still asleep. Yet he still had rosy cheeks that lit up when the sun hit his face from the small opening of the front flap of the tent.

Faith toyed with the thought of waking Harry up by a passionate kiss that would spike up need to tease Faith immediately but he looked far too comfortable and peaceful to be woken up. She could tell he was close to waking up, though. His breathing was getting heavier by the second and he kept leaning into the touch of Faith running her finger through his air. 

Harry was slowly shifting around in his sleep so Faith put her legs up on either side of his body so he had all the space he needed without leaving him. She could stay like this for days, just in the bliss of a peaceful morning waking up with her boyfriend. Why couldn't they have this every day?

Faith couldn't imagine someone looking at Harry and thinking about hurting him - especially when Voldemort tried to kill him when he was just one year old. Voldemort clearly hadn't expected the consequences that came with it and that were still to come. Faith was going to make him regret it someday. Soon, she was going to laugh in his face after Harry got rid of him once and for all. Maybe she'd even blow up another ceiling on top of him. 

Harry's eyes finally fluttered open and he looked up at his girlfriend's face. His vision was blurry because he had taken off his glasses the night before, but he could just make up the gleam of the sun in her piercing grey eyes. 

"Good morning," Faith smiled at him, Harry could see the corners of her mouth tilt and he sighed out fondly at that.

"Good morning," He whispered back with the croaky low morning voice Faith always made fun of but secretly loved. A lock of dark hair fell on his forehead whilst Faith was combing through his hair but she quickly brushed it away so she could press a loving kiss to his forehead. 

"Sleep well?" Faith murmured against his skin.

"Hmm," Harry hummed, closing his eyes again. "Have you been awake long?"

"No," Faith whispered. "Just a couple of minutes,"

"I wanna see you," Harry mumbled.

"Then open your eyes," Faith chuckled, pressing another kiss to his forehead. 

"No, I mean -" Harry lazily grinned. "Without glasses, I mean,"

"Oh," Faith said, looking at the neatly folded glasses next to her head, the place Harry had put them the night before. "How many fingers am I holding up?" She then grinned and held up two fingers in front of his face.

"I hate you," He groaned, hiding his face in the crook of her neck, but Faith could feel him grinned against her bare skin. 

"Sure you do," Faith smirked and she took the glasses from beside her and put them on her own face. "Wow, you're like really blind, aren't you?" She instantly said as she felt Harry chuckle in her neck.