Chapter one-hundred-fifty-five

Everywhere was chaos. Centaurs burst through the Death Eaters, everyone ran from the giants' stamping feet, and they could see more unexpected reinforcements coming from the sky. Big winged creatures soared through the air, closer and closer to the castle. Buckbeak and multiple Thestrals were flying over the heads of Voldemort's giants, scratching and biting them as much as they could whilst Grawp threw punches at them.

Both Death Eaters and survivors were being forced to flee into the castle. Faith couldn't see Harry anymore but put every little strength she had in her to jinx, curse and hex every Death Eater she saw. Faith saw Shield Charms appear out of nowhere between Death Eaters and survivors so she figured that it was Harry who did that.

More people burst into the Great Hall where the fight had reached. Dozens of residents from Hogsmeade and relatives from people that were already fighting ran towards any Death Eater they could find and overpowered the,

"Charlie!" Faith exclaimed when she saw the brother she hadn't seen in so long throw a hex at one of the Death Eaters waiting by the doors. 

"Faith!" Charlie said with big eyes as he ran towards her. Faith quickly Stunned a Death Eater who was trying to kill him as he ran. "He said he'd killed you!"

"He's not all that smart," Faith said as the two were now back-to-back surrounded by three Death Eaters. Faith recognised Jugson from when they broke into the Department of Mysteries, Rodolphus Lestrange and Travers. "Impedimenta!" Faith cried out, aiming for Travers but he easily deflected it.

"Stupefy!" Charlie roared and successfully Stunned Jugson. 

Faith let out multiple cries as she threw spell after spell at Travers in front of her, whilst Charlie took on Rodolphus Lestrange. The curses Travers sent back were easily deflected so Faith was able to walk closer and closer as the Death Eater backed away until he let one Impediment Jinx slip past his defences and knock him unconscious when he was thrown against the wall.

"Nice one!" Faith heard Brigham Diggory yell at her as he threw another Death Eater against the wall himself.

A sudden crowd of high-pitched cries sounded from the Entrance Hall and seconds later a flood of house-elves stormed into the battle. Kreacher was leading them all, waving with a dangerous-looking knife as he yelled out words of encouragement to the other house-elves.

"Fight! Fight! Fight for my master, defender of house-elves! Fight the Dark Lord, in the name of brave Regulus! Fight!"

Faith saw the fake medallion Harry had gifted to the elf bouncing on his chest as he swung his knife at the legs of numerous Death Eaters. Voldemort's supporters were slowly crumbling under the fierce spirit of their opponents. 

Faith watched how Yaxley was slammed to the ground by Fred, George and Lee; she saw Dolohov cry out in pain by some spell from Professor Flitwick's wand; she saw a Death Eater she did not recognise getting thrown across the hall by Hagrid. Faith leapt around and saw Ron take over Fenrir Greyback with Neville who was still carrying the sword; Aberforth Dumbledore was throwing Stunners at the many Death Eaters that surrounded him; Arthur, Percy and Alex simultaneously hit Pius Thickness, the Minister for Magic, with a Stunner to his chest.

Faith looked around for Harry to see if he had taken on someone already but she couldn't see any suspicious spells appearing out of nowhere. And he wasn't fighting Voldemort yet. He was taking on McGonagall, Slughorn and Kingsley all at once. His face was white with hatred for the situation and everyone around him. He shot curse after curse at his three opponents.

Bellatrix was just a little further away and successfully keeping Hermione, Ginny and Luna away from her. They tried their hardest but Bellatrix was an even match for the three of them. Faith's breath hitched in her throat when she saw how narrowly a Killing Curse zoomed past Ginny and a sudden rage filled her up.