Chapter one

Faith sat at the scrubbed wooden table, between George and Charlie as they heard the familiar noise come from the fireplace. The Twins' heads shot up and a smile appeared on their lips. Faith knew what the question was, burning on their lips. They had told her all about what they did at the Muggles' house.

"Did he eat it?" Fred asked excitedly while holding out a hand to pull Harry to his feet. The Weasleys left half an hour ago to pick up Harry Potter from his house, where the Dursleys live too of course, but it hadn't gone exactly like they planned. At least, not for Mr Weasley.

"Yeah," Harry answered. "What was that?"

"Ton-Tongue Toffee," Fred said brightly. Faith could tell the red-headed twins were extremely proud of what they had made. The dark-haired girl knew them too well to expect them to create things like that. "George and I invented them, we've been looking for someone to test them on all summer" The tiny kitchen exploded with laughter and Faith herself let out a soft giggle too.

Harry looked around the house he missed so much with a grin plastered on his face and saw Ron and George were sitting at the scrubbed wooden table with two red-haired guys he had never seen before, but he had a theory who the might be: Bill and Charlie, the eldest two Weasley brothers. Bill stood up first and held out his hand which Harry took. Then Charlie stood up and they shook hands too, Harry could feel the calluses and blisters under his fingers. Harry knew Charlie worked with dragons in Rumania. When Charlie moved his hand back, Harry finally saw the tiny Gryffindor girl of his year behind the strong build Charlie.

"Hello Harry Potter," She greeted him with a soft smile.

"Hello Faith Diggory," He greeted her back with a similar smile.

Before anyone else could say anything else, there was a faint popping noise, and Mr Weasley appeared out of thin air at George's shoulder. Harry had not seen him angrier before since he's known the Weasley family.

"That wasn't funny, Fred!" He shouted. "What on earth did you give that Muggle boy?"

"I didn't give him anything," Fred began defending himself. "I just dropped it ... it was his fault he went and ate it, I never told him to."

"You dropped it on purpose!" Mr Weasley was really angry at the boy. "You knew he'd eat it, you knew he was on a diet -!" Mr Weasley didn't even get to finish his shouting as he was interrupted by George.

"How big did his tongue get?" He asked eagerly. Faith smiled at the dorky twins. They always succeed to make her smile.

"It was four foot long before his parents would let me shrink it!" The Weasleys, Harry, and Faith roared with laughter again. "It isn't funny! That sort of behaviour seriously undermines wizard-Muggle relations! I spend half my life campaigning against the mistreatment of Muggles, and my own sons -" Mr Weasley was interrupted again but now by Fred.

"We didn't give it to him because he was a Muggle!" Fred said indignantly.

"No, we gave it to him because he is a great bullying git," George finished and looked over at Harry. "Isn't he, Harry?"

"Yeah, he is, Mr Weasley," Harry said nodding. Faith wasn't really following half of the conversation but it was too funny to look away.

"That's not the point! Just wait until I tell your mother -" And once again, Mr Weasley was interrupted, this time by his wife who had just entered the kitchen.

"Tell me what?" She stood in the doorway with her hands on her hips and a suspicious glance in her eyes. "Oh, hello, Harry dear," Her face suddenly softened as she smiled at the dark-haired boy who politely smiled back. Then, her eyes snapped back to her husband. "Tell me what, Arthur," Faith knew that Mr Weasley hadn't intended to actually tell Mrs Weasley, however angry he was with Fred and George.