900K SPECIAL

Hello my dear readers of Faith!

Once again thank you for your support on this book and thank you for enjoying this thing i created and thank you for being so kind

Now that Faith has reached 900k i have finally decided to write this fairy scenario I've had for AGES so i really really hope you'll enjoy it and the little foreshadowing that you'll all understand haha 

The first part of this one-shot will take place in 1993 aka the third year for Harry and Faith which means they are not dating nor are they real friends yet but it will be very cute and wholesome and it just shows a bit of their backstory before they got closer in their fourth year! 

We are all going to accept that Harry is a dumbass and that he fell from very high so his mind isn't very sharp and we will not be surprised when Harry doesn't realise that Faith and Cedric are related thank uuu<33

Now, i hope you have a lot of fun reading this and that you'll think of the good old days of our dearest fairy and that you'll be happy with me hehe

Have fun!

#

1993 November seventh

Waking up in the hospital once again should not be such a surprise for Harry anymore. The familiar tall walls towered over him as his dizzy head tried to pull him back to earth, waking him up.

"Lucky the ground was soft," A voice muttered.

"I thought he was dead for sure."

"But he didn't even break his glasses."

As Harry slowly drifted back to consciousness, he felt every inch of his body aching as if someone let a Beater's bat loose on him.

"That was the scariest thing I've ever seen in my life."

The voices were familiar of course but the things they said made very little sense to Harry as his eyes slowly opened and blinked against the sudden light. Nearly his entire Quidditch team was gathered around his bed looking like they just swam in the Black Lake and then crawled through the mud back to shore.

"Harry!" Fred Weasley said when he noticed the boy awaken. He was very pale aside from the mud smears over his face. "How're you feeling?"

The question brought multiple memories back to his mind; the match ... the Dementors ... the scream ...

"What happened?" Harry spluttered as he tried to sit up from his bed but Ron's hand on his shoulder held him down.

"You fell off," Fred said earnestly. "Must've been - what - fifty feet?"

"We thought you'd died," Katie muttered, arms crossed in worry.

Harry looked over their faces, noticing Hermione's to be particularly frightened. In all honesty, Harry couldn't care less about the fall. Only one thing really mattered.

"But the match? What happened to the match?" Harry asked with wide, expecting eyes.

The silence that fell made Harry gulp.

"We didn't ..." Harry paused, "lose, did we?"

They all looked at each other, waiting for someone to break him the bad news. George took it upon himself.

"Diggory got the Snitch -"

"Faith?" Harry exclaimed hopefully, looking among the members of his team for the small girl who played for the very first time today. She was a great asset to the team and Harry remembered her being exceptionally well during the game. But he couldn't find her.