1 MILLION SPECIAL

Welcome dear readers and fairy stans, to the long-awaited one million special of Faith!!!

It took me over a month I think and Faith has 1,04 million views in the meantime but still haha I made it within pride month!!! Which also was kinda weird since I discovered I'm aromantic this month and then wrote an entire wedding scene lmao

Anyways, this chapter doesn't have any particular warning I think, except for mention of character death, lots of fluff, and angst :)

Enjoy fairy's wedding :)

#

"You're not supposed to see Faith before the ceremony," Hermione said as she tried to catch up with Harry who stalked out the marquee that was set up in the orchard of The Burrow. "It's bad luck."

"We've had our fair share of bad luck, Hermione, I think we'll live through this," Harry said before he paused in front of the back door of The Burrow. "I just want to talk to her."

"If you're having second thoughts I'm going to beat you on the head with -"

"I'm not, but thanks for having such faith in me."

He left Hermione momentarily distracted by the pun he made and used the time to slip open the door and walk in before she could stop him again. 

"Oh, look, it's my fiancé," Faith grinned. It was as if she had been waiting for him. 

Harry was frozen at the door, leaning against it as it clicked shut. He took in the sight before him; the most beautiful view he could swear he had ever seen in his entire life. 

Her face was gleaming with pride as she stood there in a simple white dress that reached all the way to the floor. It curved beautifully around her body, the neckline accenting her wide shoulders and showing little bits of glitter someone had painted on her collarbones. 

But her face - oh, her face.

That broad smile that stretched from ear to ear, her hair sparkling with a greenish shade Harry knew meant she was nothing but excited, the scar on the side of her face she still wore so proudly, the crinkles around her nose from scrunching it when she smiled, the oh-so-familiar twinkle in her eyes - Harry was so done for. 

He doubted he would make it through the entire ceremony with a straight head when all he could think about was Faith. She was his entire mind, body and soul. 

Which - he supposed - was exactly the reason they were getting married. 

"Whoever kept their hands from your hair needs to be paid," Faith said as she walked over, heels clicking on the wooden floor. When she stood in front of him, she reached up and wove her fingers through his hair. 

"I told them you liked it just as it is," Harry grinned, sliding his hand over her hipbone. "Am I allowed to kiss you yet or will that smush your lipstick?" He then said, his voice lowering a few octaves. 

"I don't think Ginny will be very happy," Faith said, angling her head so their lips nearly met. Harry nearly forgot how much Faith enjoyed teasing him - almost.

"Whatever, it's not her wedding," Harry whispered, feeling her breath mix with his. If he lowered his head just a few inches, they would be kissing and that would very soon lead to a full-on make-out session and that would lead to some other things that were most likely not appropriate to do fifteen minutes before their wedding.