600K SPECIAL + MEET THE AUTHOR

Hello, my dear, precious readers of Faith!

It's just been a month and a half since I last uploaded the 500k special so the only right way to start this 600k special is by thanking you guys until you're blushing and patting yourself on the back because it was you who made this happen. I sincerely want to thank every single one of you. I want to hug you and kiss you and appreciate you the way Harry and Faith appreciated each other so I think (hope) that says a lot about how grateful I am. You're all wonderful people and I couldn't be more grateful for all the support you've given me whilst writing Faith and now whilst writing Haven.

I love you

Now, for this 600k special, I don't have a 4000-word one-shot about what Fairy does in the sheets but I do have a couple of short one-shots about Fairy in their sixth year so I hope you'll thoroughly enjoy those. There are no spice warnings so you're all welcome to read them! 

If you haven't read the Half-Blood Prince part of Fairy's story, I'd suggest you do that first to avoid potential spoilers. I urge everyone who comments to keep the comment section clean from possible spoilers from the Deathly Hallows and the Epilogue.

At the end of the one-shots, I'll be introducing myself a little more so you can get to know me - if you're interested in that :)

Enjoy!

#

Harry sat in the common room on one of the couches. It was late in the evening and he had only just ended one of their Quidditch training. Harry was waiting for his lovely girlfriend to get out of the showers and join him for some evening cuddles in his dorm. 

Meanwhile, he'd entertain himself with reading through some of the notes the Half-Blood Prince left in his old Potions book.

To his surprise, some girls and a boy who tried out for a spot on the Quidditch team came to talk to him about how the team was doing, just a friendly chat, that was all. They were eager to learn about the team and the practices, probably for the following years when Harry and his team graduated from Hogwarts - if that ever were to happen.

Just as he said goodbye, he felt an arm wrap around his shoulder from behind. He smelled the cinnamon shampoo on her and automatically grinned. Harry tilted his head back to look at Faith and found her smiling down at him with that fire behind her eyes that never dimmed. 

"What were they doing? Flirting?" Faith asked with raised eyebrows as she stared at their backs.

"Nope, you've marked your territory well."

Faith just grinned satisfied and leaned down to give him a short peck on his lips. Her hand went over the purple spot hidden just under the collar of his shirt.

"Damn right, I did."

#

Harry woke up to a blinding pain in his lower abdomen. His eyes shot open as he clutched her arms around his stomach, an agonising moan leaving his throat. 

Though Harry had never actually experienced the sensation, he could only describe the stinging pain to a stab to the stomach. Harry doubled over as he hoisted himself off his bed. His legs felt like jelly, as if he had been running all day. A sore ache was creeping up his back and his head was pounding.

"Godric," Harry muttered, his face scrunching up in pain.

The only thought that spooked through his head was Faith. It had to be her who was in such pain. Someone must have gotten into the castle, or maybe she had a painful night terror that seemed too real. Maybe she accidentally fell on some furniture's corner and bled out on the floor of her dormitories, Harry couldn't care less about what happened. As long as he got to her in time.