Chapter one-hundred-seventeen

(My sixteenth attempt at uploading lmao)

Faith straightened the front of her red dress robes. Looking in the mirror, she felt weird, not excited about the wedding that day. This was the last day she'd spent with Harry, Ron and Hermione before they were leaving the next morning, and Harry wasn't even himself. Fred and summoned some hairs from a redheaded Muggle boy in the village and they used that for Harry's Polyjuice Potion. They were going to pretend Harry was another one of the many, many Weasley cousins. Faith hadn't seen the result yet as she was still getting ready with Ginny and Hermione.

"Ah, there you are Ginerva!" The shrill voice of Auntie Muriel sounded from the doorway of Ginny's room and seconds later, Ginny was engulfed in a hug. "Oh, dear, is this the Muggle-born?" She then asked as she turned to Hermione who was dressed in purple robes.

"Ah, yes, Auntie Muriel, this is Hermione Granger," Ginny introduced them awkwardly. No one really liked Auntie Muriel. She was always mean about everyone.

"Ah, nice to meet you, dear," Auntie Muriel said stiffly. "Bad posture and skinny ankles but pretty face,"

Hermione shared a look with Ginny when Auntie Muriel turned to Faith.

"There you are, Faith, has the wound not healed yet? Well, I'm sure you could just make it go away with your abilities," Auntie Muriel said as she examined Faith's entire figure. "Maybe you could also do something about your cheeks, dear, it's like you lost a ton of weight last time I saw you, though you did look a bit fragile back then, too. But that could just be the aftermath of the attack. Now, your eyes are still really pale grey, you couldn't get those a little darker, could you? They look a bit frightening,"

"Thanks, Auntie Muriel, I'll see what I can do," Faith sighed with a fake smile. "I'll meet you downstairs," Faith quickly fled from the scene, down the stairs and towards the great white marquee in the orchard. Fred, George, Ron, and a redhead Faith assumed was Harry, were already positioned in front of the entrance holding seating plans so they could get everyone to their designated seats.

"When I get married," Faith heard Fred say, "I won't be bothering with any of this nonsense. You can all wear what you like, and I'll put a full Body-Bind Curse on Mum until it's all over,"

"Do me a favour and don't invite Auntie Muriel," Faith sighed as she sneaked up behind them.

"Hey, Faithy-kins," George greeted her. "What has she done now?"

"Oh, y'know, ask me to use metamorphmagic to change my appearance. Appearantly, she thinks my eyes are too pale and it makes them look frightening," Faith recited Auntie Muriel's words.

"Oh, well, at least she hasn't asked you to shorten yourself again," Ron shrugged, remembering the last time Auntie Muriel visited.

"I think you look great, Faithy-kins, and I think Barny here, does too," Fred nodded at the red-head beside them that was supposed to be Harry. "You might want to tone it done on the staring, Harry, all her brothers are going to be here,"

Harry didn't even feel embarrassed for once. He looked at his girlfriend with twinkling eyes and a small smile on his lips. She was beautiful.

"So what d'you think of Harry, Faith?" Ron asked with a grin.

Faith looked the new Harry up and down before shrugging.

"Meh, redheads aren't really my type," She said with a wink.

"Excuse you," The Twins both said as Ron scowled at her, Harry just grinned widely as if he had just gotten a big compliment.

"Well, your type sucks anyway," George then shrugged. "Specky little gits with a high chance of death aren't my type either,"