Chapter one-hundred-eight

"C'mere, Harry ..."

"No,"

"You can' stay here, Harry ... come on, now ..."

"No,"

Harry didn't want to move. Hagrid's strong yet trembling hand on his shoulder left and was replaced by a much smaller and softer one.

"Come on, Harry," 

The hand slid down and grabbed his hand tightly yet in a caring way. Without thinking twice, Harry stood up and followed the voice. He knew it was Faith. He wanted to be with just her, after knowing everyone was all right of course. The crowd of students surrounding Dumbledore's body made a path for them as Faith led Harry back to the castle. 

"I'm taking you to the hospital wing, Harry," Faith told me softly, wrapping her arm around his waist again and letting him lean his head on her shoulder as they walked. 

"I'm not hurt," Harry mumbled.

"Yes, you are, Harry," Faith said. "Let me help you, OK?"

Harry nodded as he blinked another wave of tears away. 

"Besides, I think the others'll be there too," Faith said with a ragged sigh. 

"Did someone else die?" Harry asked. 

"None of us, no," Faith shook her head. "But I had to blast Greyback off Bill. I dragged his body to the side so he wouldn't get hurt any more, so I think he's OK,"

"Are you sure?" Harry asked carefully.

"Of course, I'm sure," Faith said as she let out a shaky breath. "Greyback wasn't transformed when he bit him so I'm sure he'll be fine,"

"But the others ... there were other bodies on the ground ..."

"One of them must've been the Death Eater. Big Blondie was shooting curses all over the place and accidentally hit him - if it hadn't been for the Felix Felicis, I think we'd all have been killed, but everything just miraculously missed us - well, every Killing Curse ..."

Faith shook off the memory of the Curciatus Curse. It was horrible, just like last time. 

They reached the hospital wing. Faith pushed open the doors so Harry wouldn't have to and spotted Neville lying in the very first bed. He seemed to be in a deep sleep, not dead luckily. By the bed all the way on the other side they saw Ron, Hermione, Ginny, Luna, Tonks and Lupin. At the sound of the opening doors, Hermione hurried towards the two and gave them a hug. 

"Are you two all right?" Lupin asked carefully. 

"I'm fine ..." Harry said and Faith nodded in agreement. "How's Bill?"

They didn't answer. Faith quickly ran towards the bed and saw Bill lying there. His face was almost unrecognizable because of how badly it had been slashed and torn. Madam Pomfrey sat next to him, putting a stingy-smelling ointment on the wounds. 

"Oh, my God," Faith whispered as tears swelled in her eyes. "I should've gotten Greyback off him sooner -"

"If it weren't for you he'd be dead, Faith," Lupin reassured her as he took her by her shoulders to sit her down on the bed next to Bill. "Let me look at your scar, was it Bellatrix again?"

Faith nodded as she stared at the still body of her oldest brother-figure. She couldn't lose him too. She felt Harry's presence sit down next to her and he held back onto her hand. 

"Can't you fix them with a charm or something?" Harry asked Madam Pomfrey, remembering how easily Snape had healed Malfoy's wounds.

"No charm will work on these," Madam Pomfrey sighed. "I've tried everything I know, but there is no cure for werewolf bites,"