Chapter one-hundred-thirty-eight

"What about you, Ginger?"

"Stan Shunpike,"

"Like 'ell you are," Scabior said. "We know Stan Shunpike, 'e's put a bit of work our way,"

Harry saw Faith's unfamiliar face scrunch up in worry when they heard another thud.

"I'b Bardy," Ron said. It sounded like he got kicked in his mouth. "Bardy Weadley,"

"A Weasley?" Greyback said. "So you're related to blood traitors even if you're not a Mudblood. And lastly, your pretty little friend ..."

"Easy Greyback," Scabior warned him over the jeering and shouting of the other Snatchers.

"Oh, I'm not going to bite just yet. We'll see if she's a bit quicker at remembering her name than Barny," Greyback said.

Harry could see Faith grow angry and uncomfortable by the werewolf but he tried to give her a stern look so she wouldn't yell at them and get hurt. Due to his swollen face, it didn't really work so he repeatedly squeezed her hand.

"Who are you, girly?"

"Penelope Clearwater," Hermione spoke calmly, though they could hear the fear in her voice.

"What's your blood status?"

"Half-blood," Hermione replied.

"Easy enough to check," Scabior said. "But the 'ole lot of 'em look like they could still be 'Ogwarts age -"

"We'b lebt," Ron spoke up.

"Left, 'ave you, Ginger?" Scabior asked. "And you decided to go camping? And you thought, just for a laugh, you'd use the Dark Lord's name?"

"Nod a laugh," Ron said. "Aggiden,"

"Accident?" More jeering and shouting sounded.

"You know who used to like using the Dark Lord's name, Weasley?" Greyback asked roughly. "The Order of the Phoenix. Mean anything to you?"

"Doh,"

"Well, they don't show the Dark Lord proper respect, so the name's been Tabood. A few Order members have been tracked that way. We'll see. Bind them up with the other two prisoners!" 

Faith felt a hand tangle in her hair and yank her back up. Faith put all her energy in not letting the pain change the colour of her hair to electric blue as it usually did. Whoever was holding her either didn't see it or she got in under control because he just continued with binding her hands to the other prisoners.

"Anyone still got a wand?" Harry whispered. 

"No," The other three answered.

"This is all my fault. I said the name, I'm sorry -"

"Harry?" A voice they heard weeks ago spoke up.

"Dean?"

"It is you! If they find out who they've got -! They're Snatchers, they're only looking for truants to sell for gold -"

"Not a bad little haul for one night," Greyback said in content, ignoring the crashes that came from the tent. "A Mudblood, a runaway goblin and four truants. You checked -"

"Hey!" A voice came from inside the tent. "Look at this, Greyback!"

Faith turned to head to see what they had found. Her eyes widened when she saw how Cedric's portrait was dragged out, and in the Snatcher's other hand was the sword of Gryffindor. 

"Isn't this Cedric Diggory? The one that died a couple years ago?" The Snatcher called out. 

Greyback leapt around to the prisoners and looked over them one by one until his eye fell on Faith.