1.1 MILLION SPECIAL

Hello my friends! It's been so long!

I haven't written in ages but since this book reaches 1.1 million like months ago i thought i should cook up a little something for you guys again so here it is!

i have written three one-shots, one taking place right before the first chapter of year 6, one post-war, and one where fairy are dilf and milf :)

But first i want to say thank you to everyone who's still reading this or rereading or waiting for an update, you mean the world to me and i can't thank you enough for supporting this book.

And now, enjoy!

#

July 12th, 1996

Faith stared at her reflection in the bathroom mirror. The side of her face, to be precise. She looked much different than the year before. Older, maybe even a little taller, though she was certain she'd get violently humbled once she saw Harry again as he had been growing at the speed of light all throughout their fifth year.

Faith wished those changes were the ones she could focus on and marvel about but there was a much larger change to her face after walking out of the Ministry of Magic.

"Faithykins, are you coming?"

The young Gryffindor straightened her back and patted down her neat skirt, giving herself an angry stare in the mirror while saying a few tough-love encouraging words to herself.

She was going to be fine. She was very brave to do this even though it might not have any use. Her mum was going to be there, her dad was going to be there, Lupin and Mad-Eye were going to be there ... She was going to be absolutely fine.

"There you are," Amos Diggory said when she finally walked out of the bathroom she'd been in for the past ten minutes as they all waited to be called into the courtroom. He put an arm around her shoulders and offered her a comforting squeeze. "Mum's in there already. They'll call us in any moment now."

Faith nodded and sat down on the benches in the waiting room beside Lupin. He had one leg over the other and his arms crossed. His face was vague and distant, as if his mind was anywhere but here. Faith thought he was perhaps thinking of Sirius.

"Nervous?" His voice suddenly grumbled.

"Yeah," Faith admitted. She wasn't nervous for a lot but so much had changed since.

"How's living with the scar?" He wondered as he uncrossed his arms and turns sideways to look at her.

Faith only shrugged, she wasn't sure what to say. "How do you live with the scars?"

Lupin seemed taken aback for a moment at the question but furrowed his eyebrows in thought. "Well, I don't remember a lot from when I got them," He started. "I was five at the time. My Mum fussed a lot about it, though. I just got used to them but it's never easy to see people stare. They're not exactly simple to hide, you see?"

"No," Faith huffed out, "I tried."

No matter how hard she focused or how strained to control her metamorphmagic, she could not hide the scar for long. Faith had cursed her abilities, because what use were they if they couldn't work the time she wanted them to the most?

"Tonks told me the same," Lupin spoke softly. "She has a scar on her upper arm and it won't go away, no matter how hard she tries."

Faith put her palms under her thighs, shifting uncomfortably on the chair.