Chapter one-hundred-twenty-one

Morning came quickly again, as if they had another sleepless night. But it was quite the opposite for Harry and Faith. It had been a long time since the two of them had been so well-rested.

The two woke up tangled up in each other. Harry's head was rested on Faith's chest and he had his arms around her middle, pulling her as close as possible. Faith's hands were lazily stroking over his bare back as they enjoyed the bliss of each other's presence in the morning.

"Good morning," Ron greeted them with a yawn when he opened the door. "Blimey, put on some clothes,"

"We are wearing clothes," Faith said slowly, not bothering to open her eyes. 

"Not much," Ron just said and he walked out the room again, not wanting to intrude on their alone time any more. 

"Good morning to you," Faith said with a lazy grin as she brushed Harry's hair from his face and pressed a kiss to his forehead, right beside his scar. A smile appeared on Harry's face and he laid on her chest in content as she now combed through his messy hair. 

The night before did not escalate into something more passionate than what they had been doing in their relationship so far. The only clothes on the floor were their shirts, and that alone could make the two so happy and feel so completed with each other. Of course, they thought about what it would be like to give each other their everything, but, as much as it pained them to say, there were more important things going on in the world at the moment. Their time just had to wait. They wanted it to be perfect. 

Once the two arrived downstairs for breakfast, they already saw Hermione with an expression on her face that strongly reminded them of how she looked during their O.W.Ls. She was going through every bit of content in her back to make sure she had everything. 

"Robes," She muttered under her breath, giving the two a nod as a 'good morning', "Polyjuice Potion ... Invisibility Cloak ... Decoy Detonators ... you should each take a couple just in case ... Puking Pastilles, Nosebleed Nougat, Extendable Ears ..."

The four quickly gobbled down their breakfast and then went back upstairs. Kreacher bowed to them, much to Faith's surprise, and promised them he'd have a steak dinner ready when they returned.

"Bless him," Ron said, "and when you think I used to fantasise about cutting off his head and sticking it on the wall,"

The carefully made their way to the doorstep. The Death Eaters that were still positioned outside seemed to look right through them since they couldn't see the actual house but still were asked to keep an eye out for any movement. Hermione Disapparated with Ron first, then Harry, and lastly Faith. They did it one by one to ensure that the Death Eaters wouldn't see some accidental movement. 

Faith Apparated with Hermione in front of Harry and Ron in a deserted alley. Hermione immediately checked her watch just to be sure they were on time. 

"Right then," She said anxiously. "She ought to be here in about five minutes. Faith, you've got to -"

"Hermione, I know," Faith quickly assured her. "And I thought we were supposed to open the door before any of them got here?"

"I nearly forgot!" Hermione exclaimed with a squeal. "Stand back -"

She pointed her wand at the padlock of a fire escape and without muttering a spell, it burst open. The other three had told Faith that it led to an abandoned theatre. Hermione closed the door again so it looked like it was locked. 

"All right, Faith -"

"Yeah, yeah, I'm going," Faith chuckled, trying to calm Hermione down. She gave Harry's hand a squeeze and then disappeared right in front of them, fading into the colours of the stone wall. She slipped out of the dark alley and squinted her eyes from the sudden sunlight that shone into her eyes. She moved to the side of the square in which the middle was the entrance to the Ministry. Her eyes scanned the people that were clearly Ministry workers to spot that one person she was looking for.