Chapter thirteen

"Harry Potter!"

The whole Hall was silent for a couple of seconds before the small buzzing of whispering students started. Faith's head slowly turned to Harry who sat on the other side of the long Gryffindor table. He stared back at her but Faith wasn't sure if he knew she sat there, he looked like he was dozing off, with his mouth open. The whole Gryffindor table was looking at him with his mouth open.

"I didn't put my name in," Harry said. He looked out of it. "You know I didn't," Ron and Hermione blankly stared back but Faith nodded slowly, not knowing what else to do at that moment.

"Harry Potter!" Dumbledore called him again. "Harry! Up here, if you please,"

"Go on," Hermione softly pushed Harry so he finally stood up. He looked at his friends one more time before walking towards Dumbledore. All the eyes of the people in the Hall were on him.

"Well, through the door, Harry," Dumbledore mumbled with a serious expression. Harry nodded and walked along the teachers' table and into the chamber as Faith's eyes followed him. Her brother and her friend are going to compete? Dumbledore can't allow that, right? No students under seventeen, Harry is not seventeen.

As soon as Harry was through the door, the students started to talk aloud now instead of whispering. Dumbledore cleared his throat so he could say something to the students again.

"Silence, please!" The chattering slowly died down until everyone could clearly hear him. "I think it's time for everyone to go find your bed and have a good night's sleep, rest well!" Right after he said that he and some of the teachers rushed to the chamber and disappeared behind the door.

The students did as he said. Faith followed her two friends to the Gryffindor common room and sat with them on the couch. They didn't say anything. Faith didn't know what to say. They didn't know any more than she did. Finally, Ron stood up.

"I'm gonna go to bed," He told them, mumbled actually, and he went up the spiral stairs to the boys' dormitories. Hermione sighed.

"Me too, I'll see you tomorrow," Without looking at her, Hermione went the opposite direction of Ron, to the girls' dormitories. And then Faith was alone. She just stared into the fireplace while listening to how the Gryffindors were partying about having a Gryffindor champion. About fifteen minutes later the party screams became louder so Faith figured, Harry just got back. Faith turned around on the couch and watched as Harry desperately tried to explain how he didn't want any of this but Lee Jordan still insisted on putting a Gryffindor banner around his shoulders and typing in around his neck. His eyes searched around the common room for a sign of his friends and he was happy he saw Faith. 

"No, I just need to talk for a moment, OK?" Harry told George irritatedly who asked if he wanted some food. He quickly went to Faith and sat next to her on the couch. "I didn't put my name in, I swear!" He said quickly.

"I believe you, there is no way you could," Faith told him with a soft smile. "It would need an exceptionally powerful Confundus Charm to bamboozle the Goblet into forgetting there are just three schools in the Tournament,"

"That's was Moody said," Harry told her.

"He's reciting the exact words from the History of Contests and Tournaments," That made Harry smile a bit. "I did some research with Alex today, his brother is Viktor Krum, we decided to see what our brothers might get themselves into,"

"The Durmstrang boy?" Harry asked and Faith nodded. They didn't say anything for a couple of seconds. Then Harry remembered something. "Your brother, we met after they gave us the instructions for the first task, he told me to tell you not to worry about him,"