Chapter one-hundred-eighteen

Faith felt herself get pulled away from the scene by George, Fred was covering them, throwing jinxes and curses at passing Death Eaters. Most of the guests seemed to have Disapparated already, Faith just saw the people from the Order still present. Mr and Mrs Diggory were standing back to back a little further away from them, surrounded by Death Eaters; Bill was desperately conjuring Shield Charms around his new wife; Mr Weasley seemed to already be caught by the Death Eaters and was watching as they moved onto Mrs Weasley. 

"Faith, listen to me," George said as he looked into her teared-up eyes. Her head was pounding, probably due to Harry's absence. "Faith, you've got to morph into Ron,"

Faith nodded but she could barely understand the words that he said. The only thought that rang through her head was that Harry was gone. He was gone, far from her. She knew he had to leave and that she encouraged him to do so but the Curse made it already do hard. 

"Faith, now!" Fred belted as he jinxed another Death Eater. 

Faith shook her head to clear her mind and slowly felt herself grow a couple of inches taller, even taller than Fred and George, her hair shortened and turned bright red whilst the pale grey colour of her eyes faded into pale blue. 

"Don't let them see your wand, OK?" George told her before he went back into the battle, trying to free his father from the gript the Death Eaters had on him. 

Faith took a deep breath and manoeuvred her much lankier and taller body through the tent. Jets of lights soared over her head and she threw spells back every time someone came too close. Faith noticed that not only were there Death Eaters attacking them, but also normal Ministry-workers, maybe put under an Imperius Curse or maybe just willingly following Voldemort's orders.

"Cecil, it's me!" Faith heard her father yell at a tall man with a wild mane of hair. "It's me, Amos, from work!"

Suddenly, Faith felt herself get knocked off her feet, slamming against one of the golden poles. When she looked up she saw a familiar face, one of the Death Eaters that was also present on the night Dumbledore was murdered. It was the male sibling; Amycus Carrow. 

"You look familiar, didn't we meet before?" He grinned as he raised his wand, probably to kill Faith off. 

"Leave him!" His sister yelled and he lowered his wand. This gave Faith the opportunity to jinx him back. 

"Impedimenta!" She said and Amycus flew backwards, slamming against an opposing pole. 

"No! Everyone wands down!" Alecto Carrow yelled loudly getting everyone's attention to who she was holding in her grip. "Everyone put your wand down, or she'll pay!"

Ginny was trashing around in Alecto's grip, her wand was on the floor a couple of feet away from them, since she lost it there in a fierce battle. 

"No, hands off her!" Mrs Weasley shrieked as she threw her wand to the ground. "Let her go, please!"

"I said, wands down everyone!" Alecto hissed, putting her own wand to Ginny's throat. She harshly pulled Ginny with her as she looked every still standing member of the Order in the eyes. One by one, they all dropped their wands, clattering on the floor. "Pick them up!" Alecto ordered one of the Ministry workers and with a flick of his own wand, they all zoomed in his outstretched hand.

Faith felt her heart beat in her throat as she watched the pure fear in Ginny's eyes. She had never seen her little sister like that and hoped she never would again. When Ginny's eyes met Faith's, she frowned at the appearance of her brother but then seemed to get who it really was. 

"Take one and bring them to the house!" Alecto demanded from the Death Eaters as she already started to pull Ginny out of the marquee in the direction of The Burrow. Faith felt a harsh grip on her upper arm from Amycus, the one she just blasted away, and let herself get pulled towards The Burrow.