Chapter one-hundred-thirty-nine

Faith couldn't move. She had no more power left to move even an inch. But she heard how Harry told them who he was when the Instinctive Binding Curse didn't do its job, and it made her feel awful - scared. 

"Well, well," Bellatrix laughed lowly as she reached up to the side of his face, going over a particular spot before showing it to him. There was a single drop of blood on the tip of her finger. "Then the Dark Lord must be informed at once,"

Bellatrix rolled up her sleeve, revealing the Dark Mark branded on her forearm. If she touched it, her master, Voldemort, would know, and he would come. From wherever he was, he'd come to kill Harry, and probably the other prisoners too. 

"I was about to call him," Lucius spoke up, gripping onto Bellatrix's wrist to prevent her from touching her Mark. "I shall summon him, Bella, Potter has been brought to my house, and it is therefore upon my authority -"

"Your authority!" Bellatrix sneered, pulling her hand from his grip. "You lost your authority when you lost your wand, Lucius! How dare you! Take your hands off me!"

"This is nothing to do with you, you did not capture the boy -"

"Begging your pardon, Mr Malfoy," Greyback spoke up from behind Harry, "but it's us that caught Potter, and it's still us that'll be claiming the gold -"

"Gold!" Bellatrix exclaimed with a high-pitched laugh as she raised her wand again. "Take your gold, filthy scavenger, what do I want with gold? I seek only the honour of his - of -"

Bellatrix stopped talking, she had spotted something behind Harry, so he couldn't see what it was but he still couldn't care less. His eyes were only on Faith who was laying on the cold marble floor, the smallest pool of blood creeping onto the floor beside her head. Her eyes were still opened but she looked so broken, Harry wasn't sure if she was still alive. 

Harry's heart skipped a beat when he noticed her blink, eyes fighting to stay open and she slightly tilted her head to look up at him. When their eyes met, a tear dropped down the side of her face again. There was no way they were getting out of this, they were going to die there.

"Where did you find this sword?" Bellatrix's voice echoed through the room. 

Harry looked around and saw that whilst he was concerning himself over Faith, Bellatrix had Stunned almost every one of the Snatchers, except for Greyback. She had the sword of Gryffindor in her hand, threateningly pointed at the werewolf.

"Snape sent it to my vault in Gringotts!"

"It was in their tent," Greyback said. "Release me, I say!"

Bellatrix waved her wand at him and only then did Harry realise that Greyback had been spelled. The werewolf quickly walked away, and stood behind one of the armchairs. 

"Draco, move this scum outside," Bellatrix ordered, gesturing at the unconscious Snatchers. "If you haven't got the guts to finish them, then leave them in the courtyard for me,"

"Don't you dare speak to Draco like -" Narcissa started but Bellatrix interrupted with a scream.

"Be quiet! The situation of graver than you can possibly imagine, Cissy! We have a very serious problem!"

Bellatrix examined the hilt of the sword for a moment before her eyes went over the prisoners and the barely conscious Faith on the floor.

"If it is indeed Potter, he must not be harmed," She was whispering to herself. "The Dark Lord wishes to dispose of Potter himself ... but if he finds out ... I must ... I must know ..." Bellatrix leapt around to face her younger sister again. "The prisoners must be placed in the cellar, while I think what to do!"