Chapter two

Faith felt like she only just laid her head down when she was already woken up by Ginny.

"Wake up, Faith," Ginny whispered, not wanting to do anything this early. Faith groaned as she turned her back to the youngest Weasley sibling, sharing Ginny's tiredness. "Faith," Ginny tried again and kept saying her name until Faith finally sat up, rubbing her eyes. Then she suddenly stopped.

"World cup ..." She whispered to herself like she only just realised that the reason they're waking up this early is for the phenomenal event and a wide grin slowly made its way to her pink lips. She jumped up and started to put on the clothes she had laid on the foot of her mattress the night before. Ginny and Hermione were startled that this fiery brown-haired girl had so much energy in the morning, while Ginny knew she was hard to get out of bed in the morning. 

While trying to put on her right shoe, Faith hopped out of the room to go downstairs, leaving Ginny and Hermione behind. As soon as the shoe was put on correctly, she raced down the many stairs and swung the door open, revealing Mr Weasley in Muggle clothes, the Twins with a bowl of cereal in front of them, a sleepy Ron and a confused Harry. All their heads turned to Faith who looked extremely happy. The confusion fell off of Harry's face and was replaced by a small smile caused by the happy look on the girl's face. 

"Look who's excited," Fred grinned and Faith stuck her tongue out in response. 

"Like you're not!" She sassed back and she stole his cereal bowl. Faith placed herself down next to Harry and began to eat.

"George!" Mrs Weasley said sharply and they all jumped in surprise. Mrs Weasley stood in the doorway with her hands on her hips and her right hand clutched around her wand. "What's in your pocket?"

"Nothing!" George quickly said in his most innocent voice. 

"Don't you lie to me!" Mrs Weasley pointed her wand at George's pocket. "Accio," 

Several small, brightly coloured objects zoomed out of George's pocket. He tried to grab them back but missed and they all landed perfectly in Mrs Weasley's outstretched hand. 

"We told you to destroy them!" She said furiously. 

Those were unmistakeably Ton-Tongue Toffees. 

"Empty your pockets, go on, both of you!" The Twins had been trying to sneak as much candy as possible but Mrs Weasley managed to find them all. So all in all, there was a tensed atmosphere when they made their departure.

#

"Well, have a lovely time," Mrs Weasley said, who was not coming with them. 

Faith waved for a last time and then they left. It was still quite dark outside so they had to be careful where to walk. It was chilly and the moon was still out. Faith's hair lost its green glow and was replaced by a cold, white tone. Ginny was always very fascinated by Faith's abilities. When they were little, they used to prank the whole household by pretending there was a Fred and George lookalike. The Twins thought it was amazing, Mrs Weasley not so much. Sometimes the Twins are a little too much to handle for her.

Harry went up to Mr Weasley to ask about how they were getting to the World Cup. Faith only heard the last part of the conversation.

"... and for those who don't want or can't Apparate, we use Portkeys," Mr Weasley explained but Harry had no idea what the so-called Portkeys were. 

"Portkeys are objects that are used to transport wizards and witches from one spot to another at a prearranged time," Faith came in and explained. She was now walking next to Harry and she smiled kindly. "When are we going to meet up with my dad and Cedric exactly?" Faith asked Mr Weasley.