700K SPECIAL

Hello, my dear readers of Faith! It's been a while!

I'm super excited to thank you all for another 100k, yayy!! I'm literally over the moon, I feel like I can't thank you all enough for this ahhh

As a thank you, I have another fairy one-shot which takes place in the epilogue so I suggest people who haven't finished the story yet so wait a bit to read this :)

Content warnings: drinking, drunk fluff, sex jokes, actual sex, fluffy sex, hangovers :)

DON'T DRINK LIKE FAIRY IS DRINKING IN THIS ONE-SHOT, THEY'RE BEING DANGEROUS AND I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS TO ANYONE PLEASE!!

Have fun! You can find an extended author's note at the end of the chapter, like always :)

#

"My head is starting to hurt," Harry whined as he poured the last containments of the abnormally large Firewhiskey bottles into his mouth. With a grimace, he gulped it down his throat and threw the empty bottle back over his shoulder, aiming for the queen-sized bed that stood near the door to the bedroom.

Well, they thought it was a queen-sized bed when they bought it but it definitely does not have as much space for two grown humans as they wished it had. 

"You know what helps against headaches?" 

Harry looked sideways at his girlfriend, leaning his head back against the stiff mattress. The floor wasn't a comfortable seat, and the bedframe wasn't a comfortable backrest but Harry's wasted brain couldn't comprehend finding the solution to his problem.

"What?" He asked, his eyes widening for a second as he immediately wondered if he actually spoke, instead of just saying it in his mind. "What?" He, therefore, asked again.

"More Firewhiskey!" Faith exclaimed cheerfully. 

Harry winced at her loud voice but took the third extra-large bottle of Firewhiskey they bought that afternoon from her hands and uncorked it to take another big gulp. 

The couple had decided to stock up on Firewhiskey when they visited Diagon Alley again for the first time in months since the delicious alcoholic drink of Firewhiskey wasn't very easily accessible in the Muggle neighbourhood they decided to live in. 

The apartment was small and not one of their neighbours had any relation to anyone in the Wizarding community. In other words; it was the perfect place to avoid said species. Harry and Faith needed to stay as far away from any witches and wizards for a while. They were done with them after everything.

"Hey, did you know that I have a boyfriend who gets just like you when he's drunk?" Faith told Harry, playing with the heavy, glass bottle in her hands. It tipped over a bit and spilled some of the drink on their carpeted floor. Faith was too drunk to care. "In fact, he kinda looks like you. How funny is that?"

To Faith's drunken surprise, the boy next to her frowned and pouted. 

"It's not that Alex bloke, is it?" He grumbled, taking another large sip of the Firewhiskey. His bare arms leaned on the top of his pulled-up knees, the bottle hanging loosely in his hand. He had the sleeves of his blouse rolled up to his biceps and at some point during their getting-drunk-faze, he managed to unbuckle his belt.