一百零五✔️

"A person like you does not deserve the tiger seal wei wuxian!" The man whose face was painted completely white screamed at him, as he received those three thousand whips on his back.

"Sect leader.." wei ying chuckled spitting out blood from his mouth when a harsh whip cracked against his back, splattering blood all over the ground. Lan Zhan cried whilst watching his soulmate get the discipline whips, not even being able to protect his soulmate might have ended up with him getting those very whips a few months ago, but his soulmate did not deserve any thing like that at all .

"If you wanted the amulet so bad you could have just asked me," wei ying said confidentally mot caring about the whips landing on his back.

"I would never give it to a person like you" wei ying whispered teeth bloody, and spine almost on the verge of breaking.

"Wei Ying" Lan Zhan looked at his husband with an impassive look on his face as he changed him into a new set of robes, courtesy to lan xichen who had brought a new set of robes for everyone whilst he had come to visit them.

Wei Ying nodded and looked at Lan Zhan who was currently tying the sash not too tight or not too loose around his waist. He picked him off the bed and walked towards the dresser; gently setting Wei Ying down on the chair lan zhan started combing his hair after finding his red ribbon on the floor.

"Do you remember how I got these whip marks on my back?" Wei Ying asked not remembering a thing about the scars on his back.

Lan wangji stilled on his spot completely from head to toe when wei ying asked him about the whip marks on his back. Slightly tapping his legs against the ground, Lán Zhan continued to comb wei ying's wet hair smoothening it in the process with the fluffy towel provided to them by the inn owner.

"When you were young" Lan Zhan replied bck clearly dodging the question wei ying asked by telling him a lie.

"What happened when I was young?"

Wei Ying asked not remembering a thing about getting whip marks when he was young, surely Jiāng Chéng had hit him with zidian a lot of times, but none of them were strong enough to leave a mark on his body.

"How did he remember?"

"When you were found in yiling by the man who took you to yunmeng, it was already there on your back"

Lan Zhan lied to his own soulmate, without a bit of nervousness in his tone as he tied the ribbon around his hair. Wei Ying hummed believing whatever he said got up just to plop back down when a stinging pain went right through his ass.

"Damn you lan Wangji, my ass hurts" wei ying whined looking at lan zhan who held him in his arms with a gentle look on his face.

"I hope cheng cheng beats you up, Jin Ling! Meet you in a few days!" Wei Ying exclaimed waving his hands at his nephews who was ready to throw his hands at him if only he wasn't being led to Jinlintai, by his very own father's men.

Wei ying currently sat on top of lil apple behind which the lan sect juniors stood ready to leave the inn to get back home. Lan Zhan led the set of juniors as he walked along with the donkey which had kicked Jingyi not more than a minute ago.

"Are we going to tanzhou area to help xichen-ge with night hunting" Lan Zhan nodded and continued walking after shooting his sons a glare who has tried to kick the donkey on its buttocks.

"That thing better not kick me next time, otherwise I will take it to yunmeng and kill it with the help of jiang cheng" Jingyi whispered bitterly as he limped behind his father.