一百三十四✔️

"Huh?" Wei Ying looked at his right hand which was clenching onto something before everything went black. Lan Zhan caught wei ying in his arms before his body could hit the ground with a swift move of his strong arms.

"Papa!" Jingyi and Sīzhuī exclaimed and rushed towards their Papa's side. Jiang cheng frowned when he saw his brother in that condition and walked towards them along with his disciples.

"Uncle patriarch!" Jin ling exclaimed in shock pissing everybody from the gusu lan sect who had heard him call their master wei that. "you don't get to call him that! Whatever your name is" lan yuan yelped when someone called his papa with that name, Jingyi and him shot a glare towards the young master of Jin sect whom he had once thought was cute.

"Nobody gets to call him that you idiot!" Jiang wanyin exclaimed pulling his ears making sure that it hurts him this time.

Lan wangji on the other side paid no attention to the boy who happened to be nephew apparently and picked his soulmate up in his arms easily like he he weighed nothing, and got on his sword signalling the disciples to follow him back to the tavern where they were going to stay.

"Yunmeng is closer, they have better healer's too" Jiang cheng murmured slightly hoping that lan wangji would bring his brother to yunmeng. Lan Zhan on the other side had thought of it as a good idea and nodded, making the other sect leader much happier than before.

Yunmeng Jiang,

"Are we getting a younger brother or younger sister?" The twins asked their uncle wanyin with a hopeful look on their faces. It had been a while since the healer had gone Inside their Papa's old room in yunmeng which was still very much cleaned even though wei wuxian visited lesser than before.

"Silence brats" Jiang cheng shushed them knowing very well that they were going to get into big trouble if their father hears about this.

"Isn't it obvious Sīzhuī that we're getting twin younger siblings, considering that we're twins too" Jingyi spoke in a proud tone getting excited for no reason. Jiāng Chéng felt a vein pop up on his forehead when he saw how even Jin ling was getting excited for no reason.

"You definitely aren't getting any younger siblings, not for another eternity atleast" He spoke pulling his nephews by their collars to send them out , before their other uncle comes out of nowhere to whoop their asses.

"You are such a bad uncle, uncle Jiang!" Jingyi exclaimed and walked outside with a'yuan and Jin ling with a pissed off look on his face.

"I agree! He always says he will break my legs but he can't do shit!" Jin ling exclaimed walking outside with his new found friends. Jiang cheng groaned and ran after his nephew who provoked him with his little mockery.

Inside wei ying's room,

Lan Zhan carresed his husband's sweaty forehead with his sleeves and looked at the healer who was checking his qi right now. He remembers watching wei ying take his medicines properly and him not making any mistakes during their everyday papapa rituals. But , why did his gut feeling tell him that wei ying might be pregnant?

"Its Nothing you fear, Hanguang jun, master wei just went through a power imbalance" The healer reasured with a smile on her face, lan Zhan sighed internally and thanked her for the help she had done. It wasn't like lan zhan hadn't desired the thought of having any more kids, it's just that Wei Ying hated the thought of having any more kids. The younger had absolutely hated the thought of having another kid after what had happened all this years ago.

' Never again lan Zhan! I don't want another! They are enough for me" wei ying cried out clutching onto his knees.

He will never forget how much his soulmate had suffered, unable to show his emotions to his children who were mere toddler's wei Ying had to bottle up his emotions so far that he had even considered killing himself at one point.