二十七

After the little outburst wei Ying had in fragrance hall lan Zhan had taken wei Ying back to jingshi. Jiang cheng was going to stop lan Zhan and take wei ying with him but yanli stopped him.

"A'xian is happy A'cheng let them be." She said smiling at her brother who just scoffed and let them go. But, if that man did his brother wrong in the future God he swore to himself that he will break the mans legs and feed it to dogs.

The next day.

The whole town was talking about wei Wuxian today as it was his birthday today. "Did you hear it's young master wei's birthday today." The wine seller told his customers who just nodded.

"Yes I did, I thought he died how did he survive getting stabbed." The customer asked him. The man standing near by gasped and said. "no he did not die he was just in a coma I heard that he woke up a few days ago causing a havoc in th cloud recesses."

" Oh. But it's just a birthday why are they making such a big deal out of it." The man wearing colourful robes asked. The wine seller gasped when he heard the man talking like that "looks like you are new in this town. Young master wei saved the cultivation world from the wen clan leader, survived falling down on to the burial mounds and on top of that he is the soul bond of the hanguang jun." The man just nodded understanding what the man said.

"If a birthday is celebrated in a such a grand way. Just imagine how their wedding would be like. Oh! And imagine how it would be when they have their first child." The lady from the crowd said. " I agree it would be grand." The wine seller said agreeing.

Meanwhile in the cloud recesses.

Wei ying was still asleep oblivious to his surroundings. It was his seventeenth birthday today and yet here he was sprawled across the comfortable bed with no care if the world. Lan Zhan had let him be because he thought that his soulmate needs a little more rest.

The cloud recesses was decorated with chrysanthemum flowers which symbolised optimism and joy which perfectly depicted wei Ying.

A banquet was organised for wei ying celebrating his birthday. The cloud recesses looked pleasant covered in flowers lan qiren had to accept that.
He saw all the disciples running around making preparations.

Lan xichen and lan qiren were standing under a tree looking at the preparation going inside. Lan qiren had to agree wei Wuxian deserved all of this. "Uncle, should we announce it today. I don't think that young master wei despises wangji anymore and jiang wanyin and lady jiang have agreed to it." Xichen asked his uncle who was caressing his beard thinking.

"I think we should announce it today xichen. Wangji, had already agreed to it anyways." Qiren said looking at xichen. " Fine then uncle I will wangji about it." He said and walked away.

Lan Zhan had woken up as usual at five in the morning, he woke up to a very warm body next to him which was smaller than. God did lan Zhan adore him.

He covered wei Ying with a blanket and left to meditate and excercise. When he went outside after his meditation he saw his brother approaching him with jiang cheng by his side.

Xichen had a smile while jiang cheng had scowl. "Wangji , hows young master wei." He asked his brother who stood in front of him "brother , he's fine." Wangji replied looking at his brother.

"As you can see the arrangements are going on very well. And, we plan on officially announcing your bethroal with young master wei today." Xichen told his brother. " Let it be a surprise for young master wei." Xichen said and winked at his brother giving him a sly smile.

" Mn. Fine brother." Lan Zhan replied to his brother not knowing how to face the wrath of wei ying's brother. "You better take care of him." Jiang cheng told lan zhan who just stood there.