一百零七✔️

Sect leader nie and his brother were currently visiting gusu lan for some sect business, when they had thought that it would be a good idea to stay over for the night since it had gotten very late.

With zewu jun's permission they had stayed in mingshi a place where all the guests stay over.

They were currently eating along with the lan sect members in the main hall, when nie mingjue had noticed that wei Ying was eating something different from the others.

"Why is young master wei eating just congee?" Lan xichen controlled his urge to laugh and looked at wei Ying whose face had darkened when the sudden question was shot at him.

Lan Zhan paid no attention to his husband and continued to eat his portion of rice.

"I finished the whole jar of spice yesterday." Wei Ying confessed feeling his cheeks turn red.

"And?" Lan xichen put his chopsticks down and asked him.

"I almost set the kitchen on fire and burnt lady wen's hair" the whole main hall burst into a fit of laughter along with the nie brothers who were probably the loudest.

The only people who weren't laughing were wen qing whose hair was covered with a scarf and lan Zhan who continued eating.

"Wei gongzi shouldn't you be staying away from spice for a while" Nie huaisang teased him, wei Ying grinned at him and chewed on his watery congee.

"You don't understand!"

"I really wanted to eat some spice and wen qing just had to be there!" Wei Ying exclaimed like a child caught in the act.

"Now they are making me eat five bowls of congee!"

"FIVE BOWLS!"

The elders present inside the main hall shushed him and continued eating.

"Just five bowls? Shouldn't people who are expecting a child supposed to eat more than that?"

Wei Ying's puffed up cheeks lost all its air at once after hearing what nie mingjue had just said. Feeling cold sweat form on his forehead he just shook his head signalling the man to stop.

Lan Zhan looked at him with a blank look on his face and just nodded. Wei Ying felt shivers go down his spine when he looked at the shit eating grin on wen qing's face.

"Wei Wuxian eats eight bowls of congee Today"

Wei Ying gasped at the sudden ulterior move and almost threw his bowl of congee on air.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU WOMAN!" The elders shushed him at once making him stop at once.

"just because I set your hair on fire doesn't mean that you try to kill me!"wen qing just grinned at him and asked the woman to serve him another bowl.

"I want my nephew's to be plump unlike you" wen qing snapped at him making huaisang laugh really loud.

"What do you mean you little wench!?" Wei Ying argued back with her after finishing his second bowl.

Lan qiren sighed getting tired of the boy's antiques , he and his little friend's argued almost every day annoying him and the elders.

But, none of them ever complained.

"She means that she expects to have plump , fat and chubby little nephews not scrawny and skinny like you" mianmian came to her soulmates support and argued back with wei Ying.

The main hall went completely silent after mianmian had thrown an insult right at wei ying's face with straight face on.

Not even the sound of chopsticks clinking together.