一百一十三✔️

Lan wangji had to eventually let those sect leader's go off since they had threatened to start a war if their intentions were questions furthermore. Sect leader nie had promised him that he will find the culprit and hand him over to the lan sect.

It had taken wei ying more than a fortnight to completely heal , in that period he was completely kept on bed rest. Lan Zhan always made sure that he was near wei Ying going as far as to break their sect rules just to take care of wei Ying.

To his luck there were several trust worthy people who were actually willing to help wei wuxian walk and eat jiang wanyin being one of them. The man had gone as far as to leave his sect thankfully his elders were there taking care of their sect and giving it it's much needed attention.

"LAN ZHAN!" lan Zhan rushed inside jingshi when he heard wei Ying screaming on top of his lungs , thinking that something bad had happened to him lan Wangji even skipped some of the stairs.

"What happened!?" His eyes softened when he saw wei Ying near the mirror like array with his stomach bulging outside.

' how?'

Wei Ying excitedly ran towards lan zhan the pillow he had stuffed inside of his robes fell down in the process. Lan Zhan sighed in relief when he realised that it was just the pillow which made his stomach bulge.

"I just wanted to know how it feels to be bigger" wei Ying said grabbing the pillow off the ground once again and stuffed it back inside of his robes which again fell down once again.

"You woke up early for this?" Lan Zhan picked up the not so soft pillow and dropped it back on their shared bed , going back to wei Ying to give him his daily kisses.

"Beware of your health." Wei Ying giggled and just continued kissing lan Zhan.

"I'm more than fine lan Zhan" wei Ying crooned hugging lan zhan's chest ready to hop on him but he didn't because he lacked some energy, which was obvious because he was still very much recovering.

"I know" lan Zhan whispered kissing wei ying's forehead Which still pretty much had the bandage wrapped around it. The good news was wei ying's stab wound had miraculously healed soon courtesy to wen qing, the woman who did wonders along with her now wife known as Luo wen qingyang.

Their baobei's growth had slowed down a bit since wei Ying was recovering which didn't transfer much of spiritual energy to it. But, atleast they were happy knowing that their baobei was fine.

Wei Ying deepened their kiss and tapped lan zhan's back asking him to pick him up. The older picked him up and made him wrap his legs around his waist.

"Are you sure?" Lan Zhan confirmed once again since he did not desire hurting his husband even a bit. Wei ying's lust filled eyes just nodded and kissed lan zhan's lips harder hissing in pain every now and then when lan Zhan grazed his hands over his hair. 

Lan Zhan gently dropped him on the bed and got on top of him without eating any time.

"Mark me yours lan Wangji!" Wei Ying ordered his husband and showed him his neck as a sigh of submission. Lan wangji wasted no time and dived into wei ying's neck leaving purple-red hickey's all over covering the ones which his captor had dared to leave days ago.

Wei Ying belonged to him and him only! The people who dared to even bat a look at what's his deserved nothing but death.

"Aah~" wei Ying moaned in pleasure and hugged lan zhan's back trying to get the man's robes off him.

Lan Zhan grazed his teeth over wei ying's sensitive milky skin and shoved three fingers inside of wei ying's mouth asking him to suck.

"Suck" Wei Ying nodded and continued to suck on lan zhan's long fingers almost choking in the process, at the same time lan Zhan stripped wei Ying off his robes leaving him completely naked.