一百零一✔️

"it's fine." Lan zhan rubbed wei ying's back trying to calm him down. He had thrown up for the third time in the morning the fourth time right now as lan zhan held his hair carefully trying not to get wei ying oversensitive.

Wei Ying was currently one month pregnant, and lan zhan had to truly agree that he had felt bad for his husband. The past one month had truly been hectic for him, wei ying would refuse to eat anything with meat or rice in it.

It had been just one month! how could his husband cause a catastrophe in one month!

"It isn't fine lan 'an!" Wei Ying sniffled in his arms. Lan zhan agreed with him and carried him back to their bed.

Things had taken a twist last week when lan zhan had started experiencing wei ying's weird food allergy. The second he ate a spoon of congee he had felt the urge to throw up then and there.

Lan zhan set wei ying down on the bed and started undoing his soiled robes. He smiled at the sight of a very tiny bump formed on wei ying's tummy and carresed it gently.

"Hmm~that feels good" Wei ying purred like a cat when lan zhan carresed his tiny little baby bump. Lan zhan smiled and continued running his hands around wei Ying's tummy.

The tiny bunny lan zhan had brought in the morning had jumped around wei Ying landing right on his tummy and laid on top of him.

"The rabbit looks yummy" wei ying said feeling drool form in mouth. Lan zhan quickly picked the bunny up and put it down on the ground.

"I won't eat it lan zhan" wei ying giggled and pressed a kiss on his cheek. It wasn't like lan zhan was going to let him eat his precious bunnies anyways.

After taking another bath with wei ying lan zhan had decided to go out to get to work. But, before he could leave lan zhan saw that wei ying standing right in front of the mirror once again, this time there was a very tiny little bump barely even visible there.

"Didn't realise it would be present this early" he whispered under his breath pressing the bump. Lan zhan cooed at the sight and hugged wei ying's lean back.

"Our baobei" he whispered proudly wei ying giggled and nodded. "lan zhan is going to be the mama!" wei ying teased his soulmate, lan zhan had felt the sudden urge to roll his eyes , he did not since he didn't want wei Ying to cry again.

"Wei Ying will be the papa , I will be the father."

Lan zhan tried negotiating with his husband, he must have been in a good mood today since wei ying had actually agreed to the titles.

"Jiang cheng must be here right now right?" Lan zhan nodded , jiang wanyin had been frequently visiting him in gusu lan sect.

Xichen had even suggested that he could live with them for the next nine months jokingly which the man had taken seriously.

"Has he considered living here" wei ying jokingly asked lan zhan had nodded with a quite serious look on his face.

"Pfft~hahaha! I never thought he would actually do that!" Wei Ying laughed so hard that he fell down on the ground, lucky for him lan zhan was there to catch him.

"Knock knock love birds!" Wen qing screamed from outside and got inside without their permissions along with wen ning.

"Hows my nephew/niece?" Wen qing blankly asked the boy handing him his tea. "there's a really tiny bump" wei ying said pointing at his tummy.

Lan Zhan had tied his robes before wen qing had entered jingshi without permission.

Wen qing gasped happily along with wen ning. "Can I see!?" She asked him but before wei Ying could even answer lan zhan protectively stood in front of him and shook his head telling the woman to back off.