一百四十六✔️

"lan zhan!" Wei Ying exclaimed when he finally found his husband walking inside a different tavern, lan Wangji turned around and looked at his husband who was walking towards him, more like limping?

"Why are you limping?" Lan Zhan asked and immediately caught wei ying in his arms when he was about to fall head first. "aack~!" Wei Ying screeched amd fell directly on lan zhan's arms.

"Hehe~ I kinda got cursed" wei ying admitted nervously as his husband adjusted him in his arms. "Don't worry it was just a common curse I will kill it once it comes to get me" wei ying spoke with a grin on his face. Lan Zhan who had an impassive look on his face took a peek of the curse mark on his mates leg which had already started spreading in a very fast pace to lan wangji's disappointment.

"I was only gone for a few hours" lan zhan deadpanned walking inside the tavern with a disappointed look on his face which had indirectly meant that he was going to whoop wei ying's ass red by the night or fuck him into oblivion.

"Geez~ you should know better than that husband, and why are we walking inside a new Tavern?" Wei Ying teased for a few seconds before he realised that lan Zhan was walking up the stairs.

"Your friend Nie huaisang seems to know a lot about your curse, he even followed the junior's the whole day" Lan Zhan answered opening the door to the room where the man was.

"Hanguang jun! I don't know! I really don't!" Huaisang cried out from his seat hiding behind the handfan like a scared pheasant. Lan Zhan stayed impassive and put his soulmate down on the little bed by the side carefully not desiring the thought of hurting his leg or hand.

"Tch~ why are you so scared huaisang? wen ning didn't do you well?" Wei Ying teased making his best friend's face turn crimson red.

"It isn't that brother wei, when hanguang jun caught me tailing the juniors I thought he had personally called me so that he could chop my hands off" Nie huaisang dramatically said throwing his hands up in the air when his nephews and both hanguang jun almost chopped someone's hands off when she touched wei ying.

"Lan Zhan won't do that now would he?" Wei Ying turned around a bit and looked at Lan Zhan who passed him the jar of alcohol rather hesitantly this time.

"The curse" Lan Zhan spoke cutting the chase so that he can go back to his tavern and teach wei ying a darned lesson on not getting into any more troubles.

"Aah~! Yes yes" Nie huaisang said hiding his face behind the handfan. "The scroll from which the curse was stolen once used to belong to our forefathers then a part most probably a copy of it was passed onto Gusu lan." Huaisang said handing Lan Wangji the ancient scroll.

"The only cure to this curse is it avenge as far as I know or the elder's of qinghe, but I swear to god hanguang jun I don't know how brother wei got the curse upon himself!" Huaisang continued finishing his sentence in an exclamation irritating the already impassive man.

"Huaisang how did you know I got this curse upon myself?" Wei Ying asked getting off the bed to walk towards Lan Zhan who got off after grabbing the scrolls he needed.

"Wen ning told me" He answered back to him. Wei Ying nodded with a confused look on his face and walked outside with lan Zhan helping him.

"Let's go to a tavern and check if something wrong has been happening around, considering how that stupid amulet creates trouble everywhere" lan Zhan nodded and walked towards a tavern to inquire and get wei ying more alcohol into his system seeing how much pain he was in right now.

"Two jars of your best alcohol" Wei Ying ordered sitting down near the low table with the help of his husband, even though he was tempted to sit on lan zhan's lap, his uncle had made a new rule on them creating a PDA scene in public especially taverns after they had broken over ten tubs in two days.