七十九✔️

' for every god I have made my desperate pleads to. '

' for my love heard from afar. '

' I wished upon the stars for this one day in my life to come. '

' all my desperate prayers have been answered today. '

' now that the one I truly need is with me by my side.'

' ready to spend the rest of his life with me.

' now that the one I truly wanted is with me. '

' I shall thank all my lucky stars to bless me with an angel like him. '

' he is all I need and all I ever will. '

' I can wait a thousand years for him without any protests because in the end all I need is...

Wei Ying by my side.'

Lan Zhan stared at the angel that next to him with absolute bewilderment in his eyes. The more the time passes the more unbelievable it becomes. For crying out loud! He had just married the man who he had pinning after for years.

His husband was interacting with sect leader nie right now with a tiny adorable little giggles which sounded like music to his ears. "lan Zhan, what are you thinking about?" Wei Ying nudged his shoulders slowly.

"About you." Wei Ying blushed profusely and looked away from him. Apparently lan Zhan hadn't noticed the presence of his uncle and nie mingjue when he blurted those words out.

After the tea ceremony a banquet was organised by both gusu lan and yunmeng had commenced. Wei Ying looked at the lavish banquet they organised. He could see red carpet spread throughout the hall with red and gold coloured tassels made up of one of the finest silks ; one could say if they felt them.

Food was over the top when it was take look at. One of the finest delicacies were served , they weren't wrong when the outsiders said the wedding was to be envied by everyone in the cultivation world because they did!

The bethroal gifts alone had alone been kept in a different chamber which could be filled up any time if people keep coming with lavish gifts. After nie mingjue had walked away from the pair they were left alone for a while. Wei Ying looked at lan Zhan with a an excited face and said.

"why so tensed husband?"

Lan zhan felt his heart thump out of his chest when wei Ying called his husband. "I'm not." Lan Zhan confirmed with a gentle smile. "I haven't seen you smile this much in a while." Wei Ying giggled looking at lan zhan's ears which had instantly turned red.

"I'm happy." Lan Zhan said holding wei ying's hands closer to him. " Jin guangshan seems sick today." Wei Ying averted his gaze towards the jin sect leader who looked red for some reason. "mn." Lan Zhan confirmed looking at the said man who had just stood at the corner along with his subordinates.

"Wei Wuxian." Jiang cheng called him from behind, wei Ying forgot what he was doing right and turned to look at his brother who for once in eighteen years of his life thought if smiling at him.

"Cheng cheng is smiling." Wei Ying alerted lan Zhan who simply nodded. " Don't piss me off." Jiang cheng warned wei Ying nodded and backed away when he looked at the strained smile on his brothers face.

"Fine fine." Wei Ying said with a pout on his face. Jiang cheng huffed and handed him the drink wei Ying passed it to lan Zhan and got one for himself. "To my newly married brother." Jiang cheng announced and took a sip of his drink along with the newly married couple.