六十✔️

"aiya lan Zhan. I'm back so there's no need for a punishment!" Wei ying exclaimed clutching onto lan zhan's robes.

" No. " Lan Zhan replies pulling him outside. " Please!" Wei ying made his infamous puppy dog eyes and looked at lan zhan.

Lan Zhan felt his eyes twitch at the sight of him making that cute face.
"Wei ying is getting punished" lan Zhan said for one last time before pulling him.

Wei ying pouted feeling himself getting annoyed at the man's statement. "I will go back to yunmeng then!" Wei ying said.

That's it.... That was the last straw...

Lan zhan pulled wei Ying closer to his chest and knelt down to his ears. Wei ying shivered feeling his legs go wobbly.

"Meet me after you reflect upon your mistakes." Lan Zhan darkly whispered in his ears wei Ying just nodded quickly.

" I will, don't be angry now." Wei ying nervously said lan Zhan didn't reply at all.

" Now sit there and reflect upon your mistakes." Wei ying nodded looking at lan Zhan who pointed at the ground covered in white sand.

"But!" Before he could go any further lan Zhan used his silencing spell on him. "Sit." Lan zhan sternly said wei Ying just whimpered and sat down on the white sand.

' that fuddy duddy.' he mouthed which wasn't heard by anybody.

"Sit and reflect." Lan Zhan ordered, wei ying just nodded like a lost bunny and looked down.

With that lan Zhan moved away from him with a swift move showing off his robes.

Wei ying just looked down and pouted "hmph~" he groaned looking at the porcelain sand. " Ooo~ ants." Wei ying whispered looking at the ant colony with great interest.

He grabbed the stick he found near by and started playing with the ants.
"You're adorable." Wei ying said looking at the ants he got on his stick.

" Is that wei Wuxian?" The disciples passing by stopped near the path looking at the boy who was playing with the ants. He didn't seem to spare them a look at all.

"When did he come out of seclusion?" He asked the man next to him who just gave him a weird look.

"I don't know. He looks much better." He muttered under his breath feeling a blush creep up his cheeks when he looked at wei Ying who sat in front of him.

" Hanguang jun will kill you if he finds out that you are lusting after his soulmate." The man said pinching his shoulders Making him realise the mistake he had done.

"Aah! Fine fine!" He hissed in pain rubbing his shoulders. But, his gaze never left wei ying's body.

"Talking behind people's back is prohibited in the cloud recesses." A voice said from behind which made the duo jolt upwards in shock.

"Z-zewu jun." The disciples felt their worlds still when they looked at their sect leaders with a frantic smile. "Write the sect conduct fifty times while doing a headstand." They frantically nodded running away from him.

The duo felt as if their soul had been sucked into oblivion. "You idiot!" He whisper yelled to his friend as he ran away.

Xichen slightly huffed watching the duo run away from him. He now looked at wei Ying who sat on the sand staring at the stick. It looked at so if he was really into ants.

"Where is he!?" Lan qiren asked barging in dramatically. He started coughing when his nephew pointed at the boy seated on the ground.

"What is he doing there?" Qiren asked less frantically as he was trying to catch his breath. "Wangji, brought him here." Xichen sighed taking his uncle's hand to check his pulse.