二十二

"keep him here. Don't give him any food until he answers." Jiang cheng said they just nodded. Xueyang just looked down and kept on saying things "nobody's going to save him. Ha haha." The most disturbing part of it was that the said man kept on laughing like a man without withering due to the pain.

"Aah!" Lan zhan suddenly shuddered in pain w hich caused zewu jun and Jiang cheng to be alarmed "wangji what's happening." He asked lan zhan who clutched onto his chest spitting out some blood.

"The bond" lan Zhan said clutching it harder. He took his hands out to check his wrist where the soul mark was. The small black bunny mark was shining which shocked him. This wasn't supposed to be happening.

"Looks like someone got to him." xueyang said smirking. That was their cue to run. Lan Zhan ran towards jingshi where his soulmate was with xichen and jiang cheng following.

"Alert everybody in cloud recesses nobody is supposed to leave" zewu Jun said rushing towards jingshi.

When they had entered the jingshi they saw a man choking wei ying. "LEAVE HIM!" Lan Zhan said commanding him. When the man looked up they were shocked "su she!?." Zewu jun said shocked. su she had still not let wei ying go. Wei ying had his eyes closed he was limp in that mans hold. The deep wound had opened up causing him to bleed."Let him go!" Jiang cheng said lan Zhan had taken his bichen and attacked him without any fear.

Su she was pinned against the wall by bichen lan Zhan rushed to check wei ying who was still in a coma. "He isn't dead. Atleast not yet let me kill him! " Su she said getting angry. Lan Zhan checked wei ying's pulse nas sighed in relief before taking him outside in his arms.

Su she tried getting out of the hold. He gave wei Ying who laid limp in lan zhan's arms bleeding. "How dare you!" Jiang cheng said looking at him with a hateful glare.

"Hows my brother. Let me see." Jiang cheng asked him before taking a look at his brother. "Fine. Pulse still weak." Lan zhan said. "Lock him up. " Lan Zhan said glaring at su she who was struggling trying to get out of the swords hold.

"Wangji. Take young master to lanshi we will take care of him." Zewu jun said a few disciples rushing towards him to help him. " Mn" he said taking wei Ying with him.

Jiang had chosen to stay with zewu jun. When lan Zhan hd reached lanshi he put wei Ying in the bed, softly. His wounds had opened up again which caused some blood to come out and ruin lan zhan's robes. Lan Zhan didn't mind it a bit.

He touched the mark su she had left on his mates neck 'i will never leave you alone. You are mine to protect and mine to care for.' lan zhan thought getting a new bandage to cover the deep wound.

Wei ying had still not shown any movement his eyes were closed with little puffs of air leaving his mouth. "Wake up , wei ying" lan Zhan said looking at the lifeless man on the bed.

Lan Zhan took some ointment and applied it on wei ying's neck carefully not to hurt him. He sat next to wei ying playing the zither for a few hours.

He had still shown no movement. A few minutes later it was past nine and lan Zhan had decided to sleep. He walked up to the bed where wei ying was and sat next to him admiring his face before laying down next to his wei ying.

After some times lan xichen had walked in hanshi. He looked at his brother and wei ying sleeping. Lan Zhan had looked tensed in his sleep but calmed down holding onto wei ying's cold hands.

Xichen just smiled at them leaving hanshi. 'i will make sure everything will remain perfect wangji. And that's my promise to you and wei ying' lan xichen thought before looking at the dark misty sky.