一百一十一✔️

"H-hanguang jun!"

Lan qiren stopped mid sentence when the lan sect disciple came running inside not even bothering to look at the sect leader's around him.

"What is it?" Lan xichen answered and looked at the disciple knowing that he clearly hadn't barged in for something trivial.

"W-we can't find young master wei!" The grip lan Zhan had on bichen suddenly tightened when the disciple had announced that wei Ying was not found anywhere.

"What do you mean you can't find him? Did you check the roof?" Jiang cheng budged in before lan Zhan could utter even a single word. His golden orbs dilated when several other disciples entered the main hall and said that they couldn't find wei Wuxian.

Lan zhan immediately got off his cushion and walked outside not even bothering to carry bichen with him. "Wangji, wait" lan xichen said and followed him outside , jiang cheng along picked the man's sword and went outside towards the library.

"Check caiyi" Jiang cheng ordered his disciples to check caiyi and left the main hall immediately. The remaining sect leader's started whispering among themselves clearly knowing that one of them had a hand in this.

"Grandmaster qiren, why are they panicking for no reason? The boy must be simply playing a prank." Jin guangshan stated in an ever so calm tone , the sect leaders and disciples agreed with him. The only person who had noticed the look of terror on jin guangshan's face guangyao.

"He knows when to play and when not to" lan qiren said and abruptly got up leaving the main hall. Nie mingjue whispered something to huaisang and left the hall most probably to help them find wei Wuxian.

' he must be dead by now' jin guangshan panicked and got off his cushion to leave without leaving a single place for doubt. But, the disciple had stopped him midway and told him that lan qiren had asked him not allow anybody leave.

On the other side lan Zhan had searched each and every single corner of the cloud recesses not leaving any place for doubt, the man hadn't even spared the cold pond thinking that wei Ying must have sleepwalked.

Jiang cheng and lan xichen panicked when they didn't find wei Ying in caiyi or his favourite tavern where he usually went to get alcohol.

"Wei Ying"

"Wei Ying where are you?" Lan Zhan repeated for the hundredth time looking behind the bushes of the back mountains even the back mountains had been eerily silent.

"Wei Wuxian where are you!?" Jiang cheng didn't bother asking zewu jun's permission and entered hanshi just to be met with an absolutely dishveled environment.

"Wangji must have come here before us" lan xichen said after he had followed jiang cheng from behind. Jiang cheng had grown so frustrated at this point that even zidian had crackled against his skin.

"He definitely isn't hiding from us is he?" Jiang cheng whispered when this whole Innuendo dawned Upon him.

"All those sect leader's flocking to the gates of cloud recesses"

" Desperately trying to find wei wuxian"

" And now he's lost" jiang wanyin whispered and bent down on the ground heaving a sigh. The sect leader behind him frowned and slightly backed away from him not knowing what to say at all.

"We will find him wanyin, don't get your hopes down"

"But, what if something happened to him!?"

" Stop imagining too much" lan xichen scowled and walked outside having enough of the man's antiques.

It had been three hours...three long hours of lan Zhan desperately trying to find his soulmate. It took him three hours to realise that his soulmark was fading slowly which had also meant that wei Ying was dying.