一百三十六✔️

TW: DISTURBING THEMES

Thirteen years ago,

"You're going to be a father once again, lan Zhan" wei ying, whispered before he went limp in his arms. Lan Zhan panicked and when wei ying passed out in his arms and rushed back to gusu lan as soon as possible not wanting to waste anymore time. He wad desperate to save wei ying's and his unborn baobei's life, not having any idea how much he was going to regret the other part later.

"Young master wei, is indeed pregnant, one month to be exact"

The healer spoke with her eyebrows twitching but something was definitely wrong when she examined the young master once again before she gasped.

Lan Zhan who happened to notice the distressed look on her face felt as if cold water was splashed on his whole body when wei ying, actually opened his eyes when the healer was going to tell him something distressing.

"T-that thing growing inside him is a monster! Kill it before it kills him!"

The head healer exclaimed never having been seeing such a thing before. Wei Ying jolted up and looked at lan Zhan with a distressing look on his face, lan Zhan immediately noticed the pain his husband was in and laid him back on the bed after asking the distressed man to calm down.

"What do you mean my child is a monster?" Wei Ying asked her in an anxious tone never having looked at the woman who cured anything to everything so distressed. It had taken the woman about ten minutes to calm down before she started speaking in a less distressed tone.

"The child has succumbed to master wei's Demonic energy, eventually it will start sucking the life out of him leading to a very painful death." Lan zhan's eyes widened in shock when he felt a certain dread go through his body.

"We have to get rid of this child before it slowly kills master wei" she nervously spoke trying think how the child could have possibly succumbed to his sealed demonic powers.

Lan Zhan gasped hearing the veracity from the woman who was just as shocked as him, whilst Wei Ying, had a tear streaked face trailing down his already red cheeks. Lan wangji at that moment realised that he had a tough decision to take, it was either his husband or that Demonic child which would eventually kill him to quench it's thirst.

"The chances of master wei's survival is already less, hanguang jun, it is better if you get rid of such a monster" The healer spoke knowing very well what will happen if the child is brought into the world.

"Not a monster" wei wuxian said with gritted teeth wiping his tears, the woman had no rights to call his child a monster. Lan Zhan stopped Wei Ying from getting up to give the woman a piece of his mind.

"You have no rights to call my child a demon!" Wei Ying, spat trying to get rid of lan zhan's iron hold around his waist. The healer had backed away when she saw his eyes turn red from anger.

"master wei, I am telling this for your own good, that child is killing you. Even though you do not realise that yet. You will soon see what that child will do to you" The healer explained trying to tell the boy the truth, lan zhan on the other side had already taken a decision when he saw the veins on wei ying's hands turn black.

"Wei Ying, listen to her!" Lan Zhan spoke with an iron hold around his partners robes so that he doesn't start throwing things due to his anger. Wei Ying took a deep breath before the veins and the color of his orbs went back to normal, lan Zhan at that moment finally understood what the healer was talking about.

"I will keep this child, no matter what happens. If my death brings a life into this World then so be it." Wei Ying said with an indistinguishable look on his face. Lan Zhan frowned upon realisation knowing that nothing will stop wei ying from having this child anymore.