一百二十八✔️

"Jīngyi and Sīzhuī come here" lan xichen cooed at his nephews and pointed his hands towards his lap. The little twins giggled and crawled towards their uncle slowly yet steadily with their chubby little hands.

The twins had started crawling just last month and had already Started creating a havoc in the cloud recesses with their little mischievous antics. Just yesterday lan Jingyi had pulled his uncle's beard so hard that he had actually pulled some hair out. Sīzhuī being the little obedient boy he is, he kept on following his father around the cloud recesses by clinging onto his legs.

Yesterday being the last straw for wei Ying  he had actually passed out in lan zhan's arms because of the lack of sleep. When the healers had come running inside they found wei wuxian on lan zhan's lap with the twins crying around him.

"Your husband started running around just a month after he gave birth to not one but two babies, isn't it obvious that this was expected from a man who lacks spiritual energy" wen qing argued taking the twins in her arms passing the other twin to her wife.

"Give him some rest, we will take care of the brats tomorrow" lan Zhan nodded understanding what he meant.

"dense head" wen qing whispered yelled at wei ying and walked outside with the baobei's in her arms.

"I will bring you some peach mush, you like it right" lan xichen cooed and left the twins under jiang cheng's supervision, who was hell bent on not falling for their cuteness once again.

"I'm not falling for this once again you little brat" Jiang Cheng whispered shouted at his nephews who got on his lap. He stared at his nephews' chubby little faces with squinty eyes trying to ignore hos nephews.

A'yuan and Jīngyi squealed loudly and jumped on their uncles lap crawling their way up his arms.

"I'm ignoring you" Jiāng Chéng whispered and looked away from his nephews' adorable gaze. The said man huffed suddenly and picked both of them up when he realised that he could no longer resist the tiny twins' cuteness anymore.

"Why can't you just come to yunmeng with me" Jiang cheng whispered looking at his nephews who now had taken a keen interest in his spiritual tool none other than zidian. "I used yo whip your papa with this" Jiang cheng murmured taking both of  them in their arms and looked at their chubby little faces which giggling at him right now. Their little chubby hands clutched onto his hair amd started pulling it making the man hiss but laugh at the same time.

"I love you little brats" Jiang cheng confessed checking to see if anyone was there listening to him it not. Jingyi giggled and curled up against his chest and Sīzhuī held onto his hair to hold himself up correctly.

"Want me to hold you up too Sīzhuī?" Jiang cheng asked in a childish tone bringing down all his barriers at once, not minding his surroundings at all.

"I'm back" lan xichen walked inside the kids' little playroom he had built along with wangji when Wei Ying was around eight months pregnant. He let out a surprised squeak when he saw Jiang wanyin playing with his nephew's like he was a little kid too.

"Whats that jiang wanyin?" He asked in a teasing tone alerting the man that he was present beside him. Jiang cheng stopped in his tracks and looked up at lan xichen like a deer caught during a hunt. "I-i was just putting them down" He stuttered nervously as he looked at his nephews who had a sad look on their faces when he said that he was going to put them down.

"Nuuu~" lan Jingyi squealed all of a sudden when he saw the milk bottle in his other uncle's hands. Jiang cheng watched his nephews crawl away from him with a look of betrayal on his face. "Little brats" Jiang cheng murmured under his breath and shot a glare at the man who was feeding the hungry twins right now.