四十八✔️

All the sects were standing by eachother ready to fight eachother. The cloud was dark. The clans supporting jin guangshan were adamant on getting wei ying and the amulet.

But,

zewu jun had wanted to make peace with them. Starting a war against them , even though it would end with the lan clan winning, zewu jun wanted to maintain a peaceful relationship with them.

"We don't want to make peace!" Clan leader yao. "We want wei Wuxian!" Yao sect head warrior said. " We want him and the stygian tiger amulet." Ouyang clan leader said acting as if he owned wei Ying and the amulet.

"Don't dream of something you can't achieve!" Baoshan sanren rolled her eyes looking at the old man who was having trouble standing properly.

"How dare you!" Before he could complete his sentence he gasped when he looked at baoshan sanren. "Y-you! H-how did y-you get here!" Baoshan grinned at him " I'm here to save you from my grandson oldman." The man started coughing out blood when he realised that it was the baoshan sanren standing in front him.

Jin guangshan was amazed when he looked at the lady, she left the cultivation world thirty years ago. How did she get here?

"It's the other way round sanren!" He barked out "nobody's going to save your grandson from us." She snorted when she looked at the man shivering in his spot.

Lan Zhan was nowhere to be seen, he said that he had something very important to handle.

The army of people felt chills go down their spines when they heard a devilish laughter. Getting scared for their lives some of them stepped back when they saw him. He was right there perched up on top of the wen clan siheyuan.

Wei ying was laughing looking at the people standing together. Another betrayal. "Wei Wuxian! What are you doing up there!?" Jin guangshan asked him. Wei ying gave the man an amusing look.

" To avenge my family's death." He coldly replied looking at jin guangshan with a venomous look.

"Wei Wuxian! Better surender yourself. Or this ends with a bloody war." The head of warrior of yao clan barked out darkly.

Wei ying snickered looking at their faces with a cruel look. "So you want me." Wei ying said standing up.

All the disciples got alerted and took their bows and stood at a stance, even the lan and jiang clan disciples.

When he looked at that he gave them a pained look " I should have known that you people used me all along." Wei ying darkly said pointing his hands towards xichen and jiang cheng.

"Wei ying it's not what you thin-" xichen was cut off by wei Ying glaring at him. " It's not wei Ying to you anymore. It's the yiling patriarch to you. "

Xichen frowned upon hearing what the boy had said to him. " Wei y-" he couldn't complete his sentence , the way he looked at them made him stop himself at his stance.

The hateful look he have them. The trust he once had at them was completely gone.

"Why should we be scared of a man with no golden core of his own." Yao clan leader exclaimed laughing at the boy. The disciples along with him burst into a fit of laughter.

Jiang cheng and zewu jun froze I'm their places. 'how did they know? They looked at eachother. The depth of this situation hadn't sinked in until they looked at wei ying's face.

He looked shocked, his eyes were wide open. Wei ying stared at jiang cheng. It pained him knowing that even his brother had betrayed him now.

"You.." wei Ying darkly whispered looking at jiang cheng with a hateful glare. "You knew about this all along didn't you , jiang wanyin." Jiang Cheng stared at his brother,not knowing what to tell his brother.