一百四十✔️

"No lan zhan?" Wei Ying croaked out patting the empty bed hoping to find lan Zhan with his eyes still cold. He got off the bed in a sleepy daze and covered himself with the blanket he found on the bed.

"So cold" wei ying murmured slightly opening his eyes to get rid of the stary strands of hair covering his face. Lan Zhan who was on the other side of jingshi had noticed how wei ying had finally woken up somewhat early for the first time in weeks most probably because of the snowfall.

He stopped playing the zither and welcomed wei ying into his arms with ease since the younger just plopped down on his lap.

"Good morning, Wei Ying" wei ying just hummed and cuddled closer to lan zhan to bask in the warmth he radiated. Lan Zhan looked at wei ying's red ribbon tied around his wrists and not on his hair.

Lan Zhan paid no attention to wei ying's shivers and stripped him off his robes whilst he carried him to his bath by holding him with just his right hand. The older stopped mid-way when he noticed wei ying's bloodied arms and noticed seven familiar strike marks descending on wei ying's arms.

"My hand hurts" wei ying hissed in his sleep and swatted his hands away from the wound formed on his hand. Lan Zhan wasted no time and put wei ying down on the ground before he snatched his hands with a little bit force to inspect how his soulmate had gotten those seven bloodied slashes on his hands.

"What the hell?" Wei Ying who had just opened his eyes noticed the bloodied slashes on his hand and looked at lan zhan who happened to have a confused look on his face too.

"How did this happen?" Lan Zhan asked in a stern tone assuming that wei ying had landed himself into some sort of trouble when he had gotten these marks. Wei Ying on the other side had shook his head like an innocent rabbit before he clearly declines having any hand behind the marks.

"I don't know, I really don't know. Please don't smack my ass! I really DIDN'T do this!"

Wei Ying yelped looking into lan zhan's azure, golden eyes which were glaring at him right now. Lan Zhan, who had currently pinned wei ying down on the floor noticed wei ying's eyes and realised that he was actually telling the truth

"Geez~ could have asked me before you were getting ready to smack my ass red." Wei Ying whined rubbing his ass which was stinging from right now. Lan Zhan sighed and ripped the sleeves apart to see how exactly did the wound look and gasped when he looked at the slash marks which looked awfully painful in his view.

"Where are the brats? In pretty sure they're regretting their life decisions right now" wei ying grinned watching lan zhan who did not seem to understand how his husband had gotten those seven slashes when he himself hadn't realised that he had gotten them.

"Copying the sect conduct" lan zhan replied back eyes not leaving the wound making wei ying even more nervous then before.

"You have gotten cursed" Lan Zhan whispered in a dreadful tone realising the only possible way for his husband to het them back. Wei Ying who should have rather reacted in a shocked manner or worse cried had laughed when he heard what lan zhan had said!

"Considering how people other then you lan and jiang sect people hate me, I wouldn't be surprised if I had a knife passing right through chest"

lan zhan pinched wei ying's waist and shot him a glare indirectly telling him that he was going to regret his decisions if he spoke one more time like that.

"Aiyo~ fine fine I won't talk like that, but you have to agree with the fact that- ouch~! Don't you fucking spank my ass, lan wangji! I will go back to yunmeng! Ouch~! Fuck you!"