一百四十二✔️

"But, father! He called me mistress Jin!" Jin ling argued back with his father who had just politely asked him to apologise to his uncle-the yiling patriarch. Jin zixuan sighed for the hundredth time and looked at Yanli who had a rather surprised look on her face.

"I'm not surprised" Jin zixuan spoke smacking his sons head lightly before he snatched the qiankun pouch from his sons hand.

"Apologise then you will receive your qiankun pouch back" Yanli spoke taking the pouch from his husband as she walked away from both of them. Jin ling hissed at his mother before he looked at his father with desperate eyes in an attempt to get his money back.

"If you give him money, consider sleeping in yunmeng for the rest of the year, Zixuan" yanli said knowing what exactly her husband was about to do without batting a look at them. Zixuan backed away from his son and smiled at him before waving his hands.

"Fend for yourself son, go to wanyin, I'm pretty sure he has alot of money too" He spoke as walked away from him along with Guangyao following him after smiling at him. Jin ling stomped his foot against the hard floor and walked outside with fairy, most probably going to yunmeng to ask his uncle for money and stay there until his mother came to pick him up.

"Over my dead body will you get my money!" Jiang cheng spat chasing his nephew with zidian along with the dog that he had dared to bring along with him.

"Apologise to my brother, then you will get your damned money back!" Jiang cheng spoke trying to calm down as he walked away from his nephew who was on the verge of showing his uncle his adorable little baby eyes.

"But, he called me mistress Jin! I didn't do anything wrong when I called him an orphan! He does not have his parents anyway!"

Jiāng Chéng turned around and looked at his nephew with a shocked look on his face, controlling his urge to slap the life out of his nephew he shot him a sharp glare.

"You did that?" He asked in a threatening tone scaring Jin ling for a second before he laughed nervously backing away from his stance along with fairy who was trying to pull him back when it had sensed some dangerous aura.

"He saved you from that nut-job of a statue, he saved your mother and father years ago. He gave up his everything for people he called his own , and you had the audacity to call him an orphan?" Jiang cheng spat controlling his horrible urge to punish his nephew and make sure he never calls his brother an orphan again.

"Remember one thing my dear nephew, your so called uncle chose to spare your parents when they were behind his families death? You would have grown up without any parents if only it wasn't for that man"

"Do you get it Jin Rúlán!" Jiāng Chéng spat scaring his nephew in an attempt to scare him away a little. The boy who had now clearly felt guilty nodded backing away slightly to run away.

Gusu Lán,

"Stop playing that!" Lan qiren shouted trying to stop his nephew-in law from playing that ungodly thing in front of him as laid limp on the ground from getting hurt by none other than that mysterious stone which was under some sort of possession, since the juniors had returned back from the mo village.

"How will I stop that damned amulet then uncle! I'm sure I can't dance to stop it now can I!" Wei Ying argued back continuing to play chenqing to get that uncontrollable stone under his control.

"I was supposed to be eating with huaisang and da-ge! But here I am with a damn curse casted on me, still trying to save your ass now aren't I!?"

Wei Ying, argued back when lan qiren opened his mouth once again. The man who was coughing blood just a few moments ago tried to get up and escaped from the man's wrath.