三十六✔️

Wei ying had stopped crying a while ago. Now he was laying on his grandma's lap listening to whatever she was saying. She rambled on about all her adventures in the cultivation world and how one day she was almost caught.

Wei ying was listening to all of it with great interest. He laughed when she told him that his father courted his mother everywhere.

"I'm going to make lan Zhan do that." Wei ying said turning around a bit when he felt his wounds starting to hurt him. "You better. What's the adventure if you don't make your partner jealous." She said gently flicking his pale cheeks.

Lan Zhan entered the chambers around nine in the morning to be met with an adorable sight of his soulmate and his grandmother bonding with eachother.

Wei ying laid on baoshan sanren's lap while she applied the medicine on his back. "Aah!" Wei ying hissed in pain trying to swat his grandmother's hands away but she had a strong hold on him.

"I will complain about you to lan Zhan!" Wei ying said hissing in constant pain. Lan Zhan slightly smiled when he heard his name coming from wei ying's mouth.

"We will see about that. You move, and i beat the conscience out of you." She warned her grandson applying the medicine on his back.

"Lan Zhan where are you!" Wei ying tried twisting in her hold but failed miserably when lan Zhan came to helo baoshan sanren. "It's fine wei Ying." Lan Zhan said rubbing his hands holding him.

"Mmph!" Wei ying just let out a breathy scream onto the pillow. "You handle him. I'm going to go kill your uncle now." She said laying wei ying's face properly onto the pillow.

"Mn" lan Zhan took the medicine from her hands and pulled wei ying's legs when he tried escape. "Lan Zhan it hurts!" Wei ying cried out.

He went near wei ying's face and kissed him. Wei ying just kissed him back looking at lan zhan's face which looked sad.

"Why so sad." Wei ying asked him lan Zhan caressed his hair looking at the whip marks in his neck. "Aiya don't be sad lan Zhan. Plus I deserved it." Wei ying said kissing lan zhan's cheeks.

" Wei ying dosent deserve any pain." Lan Zhan whispered in wei ying's ears. " They don't think the same lan Zhan." Wei ying groaned in pain when lan Zhan accidentally pressed harder on the wound.

Jiang cheng entered the chambers with yanli who frowned when she saw her brother groaning in pain. "A'xian does it hurt that bad." Yanli asked her brother who just hissed in pain nodding.

"I talked to your grandmother. You will stay in gusu lan and not leave for yunmeng." Jiang cheng said sighing. The lady was really good when it came to manipulating people.

Lan Zhan internally felt happy knowing that his soulmate wasn't leaving him. "What do you mean not go to yunmeng? Were you going to take me back to yunmeng?" Wei ying asked his brother whose gaze softened when he saw his brother's sad gaze.

He quickly turned away from him ' don't fall for that look jiang cheng... don't!' he thought before speaking up.

"As I said I 'was' going to, but I'm not going to anymore because your grandmother is here now." Wei ying just nodded glaring at lan Zhan. " You were going to let him take me away! What kind of handsome soulmate are you lan wangji!" Lan zhan's ears turned red when he heard wei Ying calling him handsome.

" Mn" lan Zhan said getting some robes for him to wear. He couldn't stay shirtless forever. "Tsk they hit in the neck too." Jiang cheng asked touching the mark on his neck but moved away when wei ying flinched.

"I guess they did." He tried sitting up with the help of bichen which lan Zhan had left near by him. Jiang cheng helped him when he saw his brother struggle.