二十

"you were the one who poisoned his food." Wen qing said "weren't you the one serving him his supper apart from any of us" wen qing said eyes widening in shock. Lan Zhan and jiang cheng just stared at her ready to glower at her for making such a pathetic mistake.

"Aah you know too much don't you we can't keep you alive now can we. I'm giving you a chance just hand wei Wuxian over and this ends here in peace." Xue yang said smirking looking at the person standing behind lan wangji silently.

"Never" lan Zhan said unsheathing his bichen jiang cheng had unleashed his zidian. Jin zixuan was telling wen ning and nie huaisang to take wen qing and yanli to a safe place but they hadn't budged they wanted to fight.

"I will stay" wen qing said boldly "so will I" yanli said smiling at zixuan. He had worried at first but had let it go he would be there for her if she was in any type of danger. Wen ning was going to protect his young master and his sister.

"Ooof so everybody is planning to die together today. Let's get started shall we" xueyang said looking at wei ying who was still blank. He took his knife ready to attack.

"You are in gusu remember that" wei ying said stepping forward lan Zhan had tried stopping him "let go lan Zhan" wei ying said before bursting into a fit of coughs. Blood was coming out of his mouth. He touched it and smirked at xueyang.

"Let's get it shall we they but stay out of it " wei ying said pointing towards his shijie and wen qing. "Fine I was saving them for the last anyways." Xueyang said giving wei ying a sly smirk.

" Young master don't do this your already poisoned you can't possibly fight them off" wen ning said nie huaisang nodding his head. " Wei ying don't do this " lan zhan said trying to grab him but wei ying didn't budge anyways.

"Lan Zhan who said that I was going to fight. " Wei ying said smirking at xueyang and his army of fierce corpses. "Then!?" Jiang cheng asked giving his brother a questioning look.

"It's the demon who's going fight today" wei ying said smiling at xueyang that was the most evil look lan zhan had seen on wei ying's face.

"Now what do you mean by that?" Xueyang asked him. "You'll see" wei ying said taking his chenqing off from his waist. "Wei ying don't" lan Zhan said he was scared that he might lose his wei ying.

"Didn't I already make it clear that day didn't I already tell you that I control my amulet and it controls me" wei ying spat at him. " Did you think killing me would be sufficient xueyang!" Wei ying eyes turning blood red. " Fine I will take you then" xueyang said getting a bit tensed.

"Attack!" Xueyang said the moment he did the Fierce corpses had ran towards them they had unsheathed their swords and ran towards them.

Tears flowed from wei ying's eyes 'this is happening because me I started it and now it's time for me to end it' wei ying thought before taking his chenqing he pressed the black flute against his lips.

He started playing it. It took less than a second for the resentful energy to cover his whole body. The black smoke covering his hands and coming from the flute clad in his hands.

Lan Zhan had dodged every single attack gracefully jiang cheng had taken the zidian in his hands before landing it on the Fierce corpses.

Wen qing had used half of her talismans already to protect yanli and herself. Zixuan had taken his sword killing the corpses.

Huaisang was scared but he kept fighting anyways. "A'ning to your right!" Wen qing said trying to tell wen ning to dodge the attack. "Zixuan look behind" jiang cheng said.