九十五✔️

The next morning

"Spice should be no longer be cooked."

"No alcohol is to be found inside the cloud recesses for the next ten months."

" Food should consist of medicinal herbs."

" Young master wei is no longer allowed to get on the roof. "

" Make sure young master wei does not leave the cloud recesses without anybody accompanying him."

" Or leaves at all according to hanguang jun."

"Only the best tea leaves should be picked and used for making fresh tea"

The head warrior of the lan sect was made to read out these set of rules early in the morning by none other than zewu jun and lan qiren.

The news of the wangxian couple expecting a child after just two months of their marriage spread inside the cloud recesses like a wildfire.

Their sect leader had warned them not to spread the news outside the cloud recesses unless or until they are said to do so.

"Only the best herbs are to be picked out for master wei's food even water according to hanguang jun. "

The head warrior read out the hundredth rule sighed when he looked at a hundred more to go in the page.

On the other side wei Ying was having the worst day of all, he woke up feeling incredibly nauseated and disgusting.

With no lan Zhan next to him, wei ying got up and walked around jingshi like he does every morning. But, this time he was clutching onto his tummy which had made some very uncomfortable noises.

"That idiot did not warn me about this!" Wei Ying cursed at the guy who had treated him yesterday. The man looked around jingshi with curious eyes trying to find a comfort zone just to be met with disappointment.

If lan Zhan was here he would have jumped on his lap and made him rub his tummy like a cat, with noe exception he would have purred like one too!

"Screw this I'm the yiling patriarch! This can't make me feel so sick in one day!" Wei Ying murmured ruthlessly under his breath and went back to his bed ready to sleep once again.

Meanwhile,

"Meat is a part of young master wei's diet from today."

" Fresh meat should be served to him on a daily basis."

" Violence or mischievous antiques if done by young master wei inside the cloud recesses, it should be immediately informed to hanguang jun"

The head warrior had gotten so tired of reading the rules that he was no longer steady, the man had started to slur his words.

The disciples had started whispering among themselves mostly giggling among themselves.

' I never knew hanguang jun was so protective of young master wei'

'just look at him he hasn't moved an inch from his place.'

Lan zhan who happened to hear this glared at the woman and silenced her.

"Wangji you should probably head back, uncle and I have to instruct them a few more things"

Lan zhan agreed to his brothers plead and walked away from the main hall towards and set for his journey towards jingshi.

It was still five in the morning lan Zhan wasn't expecting his soulmate to be awake right now. But, oh god was he wrong this time!

The second he had entered jingshi he had heard silent sobs coming from his bed. Feeling as if it was the worst of all he rushed towards what seemed to be like a sleeping figure.