四十三✔️

Lanling jin clan

The jin clan along with several small clans and baling ouyang clan were planning to attack the nightless city tomorrow. They had known that this would anger several clans but this was the only way to anger wei Wuxian.

That was the only way they could catch the boy and achieve the stygian tiger amulet. Shue long smirked knowing that their success wasn't so far. "We declare a war as soon as we kill those wen dogs, none of them should be kept alive." Baling ouyang clan leader barked.

People in th hall starred laughing, feeling happy about their plan. "We need to keep the boy Alive, of possible take him with force. " Shue long said. Thankfully a former nie clan member who respects wei Wuxian was listening to all this.

"Thanks to young madam jin yanli, without her this wouldn't have been possible." Xie clan leader said. The man who was listening to this frowned in disappointment. "Is she hadn't given us the location we would have been lost forever." The whole room just agreed.

He had to tell this to lan clan leader before it is too late.

Meanwhile in the cloud recesses

Wei ying woke up feeling sick today, he felt his hair sticking to its skin. He groaned getting up from his place just fall back onto his place clutching his chest falling into a fit of coughs.

"This one really hurts." He clutched his chest once again feeling the mark the heated iron left hurting him. "God must hate me." He groggily said looking up at the ceiling.

He slowly got up from his bed to do his usual business. He went outside after an hour feeling a bit better than before. "Something's off about today." Wei ying said looking up at the sky which was dark. He just sighed continuing to walk.

"Aah grandma there you are." He mischievously said before trailing after her like a sly cat. He couldn't contain his cough but tried hiding from baoshan when she turned around.

She just sighed looking at his childish grandson hiding behind the pillar. "You better stop following me and come and get your medicine you idiot!" Wei ying flinched when he heard her rough voice calling him.

" Aiya fine fine." Wei ying pouted and started following hos grandmother who just smacked him in the head. He just rubbed his head laughing at his grandmother. "That didn't hurt old woman." Baoshan sanren glared at him before smacking him even harder.

"Don't underestimate this grandmother of yours wei ying." Wei ying looked at her feeling amused, after seeing his grandmother's energy. "Fine old lady you win." She once again glared at him, but she let it go looking at him all happy and excited like child.

"Cangse was like that. I would have kept her with me forever if her twit of a soulmate didn't show up." Wei ying frowned when he remembered the moments of his childhood, it was bittersweet. One moment he was enjoying his life with his parents sitting on top of a donkey and the next thing he remembers is his dead parents and those wild dogs chasing him.

"Promise me one thing grandma." Baoshan looked at her grandson who had tears forming in his eyes. "What is it?" She touched his cheeks wiping his tears. " Never ever leave me." He pulled his grandmother into a hug , she gladly accepted it patting his head.

"A'ying, I can't promise something which isn't possible." She whispered feeling his tears wetting her robes. " But I can promise you that, whenever I am with you I will make you feel secured and make each and every single day memorable." She said pulling away from the hug.

" You better not leave me soon. I will kill myself if you do." Baoshan sanren hit bim in his head even harder than before. "If you do I will come back from the dead and smack that tiny head of yours." Wei ying just giggled when he heard that.