二十四

"I said I wanted him alive! And what did you do!" Meng yao screamed at his brother who was tied up against the wall. He had a busted lip and a purple eye. "How dare you try to kill what's mine!" Meng yao screamed at him unsheathing his sword stabbing him in his leg.

" Argh! Please let me go!" Jin zixun screamed in pain. " I hate him! I hate him so much that's why I tried killing him!" The said man whimpered in pain.

Meng yao just smiled at him looking at his brothers face "torture him." Meng yao said leaving the hall where he was kept. "Please brother yao don't do this to me!" Zixun screamed out meng yao acted as if he didn't hear him and kept waking.

The next day

Wei ying had woken up feeling less pain today but when he looked at his robes drenched in blood he shut his eyes. "Lan zhan are you there?" Wei ying asked him. 'he must have gone out' wei ying thought before laying down.

Lan Zhan soon entered lanshi with a pair of fresh bandages and medicines for wei ying. "Aah lan zhan you're here" wei ying exclaimed making grabby hands towards lan Zhan.

" Mn" lan Zhan said going towards wei ying and helping him sit up properly with a pillow to help him. He gently kissed wei ying's lips and helped him remove his bloodied robes.

"Aah that hurts" wei ying hissed in pain and discomfort when lan zhan applied the ointment in the deep wound. Lan Zhan helped him relive the pain by rubbing his back.

"That's better lan Zhan" wei ying said relieving the pain. " Lan Zhan don't you think that its high time here in lanshi I should go back to Jiang cheng's chambers he must be worried." Wei ying said holding lan zhan's hands feeling the warmth.

" Nonsense" lan Zhan said maintaining his stoic face but inside he was burning with jealousy 'hes my soulmate he's supposed to stay with me' lan Zhan thought to himself.

"Hows that nonsense, lan Zhan. It is wrong in so many ways." Wei ying whined. " What's a nonsense" lan qiren said entering lanshi. He had heard that wei Wuxian had woken up from his coma.

That's why he had come to visit him today. "Uncle".."grandmaster lan qiren" they both greeted lan qiren whi stood there with a smiling lan xichen.

"Childe wei, how are you feeling." Lan qiren asked going near wei Ying who had been dressed up by lan Zhan "I'm doing much better grandmaster." Wei ying replied with a smile.

" That's good to hear. Wangji, what are you doing here." Lan qiren asked his nephew who stood there. " Uncle, I'm taking care of him." Lan Zhan replied to lan qiren.

"Touching or eloping with your soulmate before marriage is forbidden in cloud recesses." Lan qiren said. Wei ying's eyes widened and his cheeks turned red due to the embarrassment "bu-!" Before wei Ying could say anything lan Zhan cut him off by saying "yes, uncle".

Lan xichen was standing in the corner trying not to laugh at his brothers soulmates red face. Wei ying was as red as a tomato who had his cheeks puffed up in a very adorable pout.

Lan qiren had slightly smiled and left lanshi. Lan Zhan had turned towards wei ying just look at him pouting adorably. "Lan Zhan, can you take me out?" Wei ying asked lan Zhan giving him his bambi eyes.

Lan Zhan had looked into his adorable eyes 'don't fall for it lan wangji' lan Zhan thought to himself before replying "no" he was straightforward to wei ying still maintaining his stoic cold face.

"Ugh! Lan Zhan please it's been so long. Please please please." Wei ying started whining and in his bed twisting and turning in it like a baby sloth. Lan Zhan was scared that wei ying might rip open his bandages again.