二十三

Lan Zhan had returned with his brother and jiang cheng earlier to check on wei ying.

When they had entered the cloud recesses they had seen the guards in a frenzy. They were running around going crazy. Which had alarmed them.

Lan xichen had stopped one of them and asked "what's happening and whys everybody running around?" The man looked at them and bowed at them before answering them.

"Young master's, young master wei Wuxian had woken up from his coma and had tried moving from his bed which had caused his wounds to reopen. He passed out due to the pain that's why we are trying to find a healer right now. " The man said.

Wangji's eyes widened when he heard that his soulmate had finally woken up and was in pain "call lady wen." Lan zhan said before rushing towards lanshi where his wei ying was.

"Wangji, it's fine nothing would have happened to young master wei." Xichen said following lan Zhan " you don't know that!." Jiang cheng said matching his pace with lan Zhan.

When they had reached lanshi they saw that wen qing was already there with yanli. "Look A'cheng, A'ying has finally woken up." Yanli said smiling at her brother. Jiang cheng rushed towards his brother.

Lan Zhan just stood there watching his soulmate getting his bandage tied up. He had his eyes closed probably due to the pain. "Argh~ stop!" Wei ying said clutching onto his abdomen in pain. "Go away it hurts." Wei ying cried out in pain.

Lan Zhan had come out of his daze and went towards wei ying. "Wei ying." He said trying to calm his soulmate.

"It hurts lan Zhan!." Wei ying cried out tears leaving his eyes. "It's fine." He said rubbing his back trying to calm wei ying down. "Look into my eyes." Lan Zhan said caressing his pale cheeks. "I won't!you will use that dumb spell of yours again and make me sleep." Wei ying said in a sulky tone.

He tried getting up but he couldn't because of the pain. "Mn" lan Zhan said. He had taken the bandages from wen qing and started tying it around his waist before that he had applied some medicine on the wound which made wei Ying hiss in pain.

He had transferred some of his spiritual power to wei ying so that it could soothe his pain. Wei ying had calmed down in his arms "aah it still hurts." He said laying down on the bed with lan Zhan tying his robes.

" Your finally up wei Wuxian!." Jiang Cheng said looking at his brother. "How long was i out for?." He asked getting confused. "Sixteen days" he said.

"Damn that's really long. Now let me sleep." Wei ying said laying down pulling lan zhan's hands. They had laughed at wei ying's cuteness before yanli spoke "A'xian how are you feeling?" She asked caressing his hair.

" I'm fine shijie. I'm hungry and in a lot of pain." Wei ying replied "so not fine." Jiang cheng exclaimed folding his hands. " Why is it that you always have something weird to say jiang cheng." Wei ying said with a pout in his face.

" I missed you. There you go." He said when wei ying heard that he choked on air and coughed "aah jiang cheng atleast give me a warning before saying something like that." Wei ying said holding onto his abdomen which wasn't bleeding anymore.

"A'ying do you want some soup?" Yanli asked her brother who laid on lan zhan's arms. "No, shijie it's fine." Wei ying said smiling at his shijie.

"You should probably sleep now A'xian you must be tired." Yanli said smiling at her brother. " Oh. No no no... I'm definitely not sleeping anymore. I have slept for sixteen days not anymore." Wei ying said whining but stopped when his stomach hurt him.

Lan Zhan was there to hold him when he flinched in pain. "What else are you going to do wei Wuxian! Dance?" Jiang cheng asked wei ying sighing.

" I will dance in joy when i can walk properly." Wei ying sassed back. The whole room erupted into laughter when the said brother's bickered with eachother like kids. "Fine fine lets stop now." Wei ying said trying to stop laughing at his brother who looked red.