九十六✔️

"where do you think you're going?" Lan qiren had noticed that wei Ying had just eaten one bowl of rice , now that is something which he can't accept.

The old man had wanted his grandnephews to be plump and chubby, not skinny and frail like his nephew-in law.

Wei Ying munched on his mooncake and tried saying incoherent words. Before he could walk away from the main hall lan Zhan had pulled his legs and made him sit down.

"What?" Lan Zhan gave him a stern look and snatched the mooncake from him.

" That's mine! get one for yourself!" Wei Ying argued trying to snatch his sweet back from him. Lan Zhan paid no attention to him and put the mooncake back inside his robe.

"Fine eat it yourself! I'll ask jiang cheng to buy me some sweets!" Wei Ying spat Getting up from the cushion he sat on. Lan zhan pulled wei Ying back by his waist and settled him back down on the floor.

"I don't want to eat anymore!" Wei Ying cried out when he saw more rice and soup being served just for him.

"Eat" lan zhan sternly said shooting him a glare , wei Ying felt tears well up in his eyes after lan zhan had used his commanding tone.

"This sucks jiang cheng can make better food" wei Ying croaked out eating the rice with his chopsticks. Lan Zhan said nothing and slipped him his mooncakes back.

Lan xichen, especially had been in a very good mood today, the fact that he was going to be an uncle and that he had learnt the news before wanyin had sent him into a state of absolute bliss.

Just thinking of all the ways he could tease wanyin made him happy.

"Pregnant people can eat more than three bowls." Lan qiren wiped his mouth with the cloth and said since he had finished eating his breakfast.

"Yeah right" wei Ying rolled his eyes and finished his second bowl of rice. Lan zhan shot his husband a scary look and almost pulled the mooncakes away from him , if wei Wuxian hadn't almost cried lan Zhan swore he would have snatched it away from him.

"I'm telling this to jiang cheng!" Wei Ying exclaimed throwing his hands up in the air. Lan Zhan felt the urge to roll his eyes and just kiss his husband to oblivion. But, wei Ying had just thrown up everything he had eaten not sparing the mooncakes too!

Lan Zhan being the good husband he is held wei Ying close to him whilst he puked his guys out. He held his hair and rubbed his back so that he could calm down immediately.

"I have never felt this sick lan 'an!" Wei Ying cried out sniffling in his arms. Lan Zhan frowned and hugged wei Ying.

"didn't the physician say that I'm just two weeks through, isn't it too early!"

As much as lan Zhan had wanted to tell wei Ying, he could never tell him that the medicines and herbs he takes induces all the sickness he had been going through right now.

' the child's qi is very faint I'm sure that you might have checked it yourself' lan Zhan could do nothing but nod in absolute sadness.

' these medicines and herbs will nourish the unborn baby , but it will have a lot of effects on your spouse' the physician said and handed him the scroll.

' what are the side effects?' the dread lan Zhan had felt whilst he had asked him the question could be felt by his brother who had stood near by.

' just the normal changes such as throwing up , sweating a lot, fainting spells and mood swings.' lan Zhan nodded taking a note of everything in his mind.