三十四✔️

Wei ying had passed out due to intense pain. The whip had left deep marks in his back nearly breaking his bones.

All the clans all over the cultivation world had expressed their anger towards baling ouyang clan sect. Most of them had broken ties with that clan well almost all of them jin sect had still not done anything.

Lan Zhan had laid wei Ying softly on the bed not to hurt his back; xichen and jiang cheng had followed him from behind.

Jiang Cheng shakily went towards his unconscious brother touching his pale face. "Where is the healer?" He asked touching his brothers cold hands.

"The imperial physician is on his way. You do not need to worry." Xichen reassured touching the man's shoulders. "You wouldn't know that." He hissed looking at xichen who just frowned.

Lan Zhan took wei ying's hands transferring his spiritual energy. "It's high time now. My brother is no longer safe here." He murmured under his breath sadly.

The imperial physician soon entered the hall. He went towards wei ying checking his scarred back. He frowned when he saw a very deep whip mark.

"It's a good thing that he hasn't lost his conscience yet. It could've been life threatening if he passed out." The physician applied the medicine on his back slowly not hurt the already painful wounds.

Xichen looked away in horror when he saw how bad the wounds were. The physician took a wet cloth dabbing it on his back. Wei ying who Slightly had his conscience now hissed in pain holding onto lan zhan's hand.

Lan Zhan frowned when he felt that wei ying's hand was ice cold. He rubbed his hand to make it warm. Wei ying cried out when the cloth was pressed a little harder.

He held onto lan zhan's hands even harder than before. "Shh...it's fine." Lan zhan ran his hands through wei ying's tangled hair. Jiang cheng just watched his brother wither in pain on the bed with pain in his eyes.

He did not deserve such a thing. Nobody did. Lan qiren entered the hall alone with nobody accompanying him. He was ashamed...very ashamed.

He looked down and walked up to xichen whose frown widened when he saw his uncle. Jiang cheng looked up at the man and glared at him.

"Look at the great job you have done." He said looking at the old man his voice was filled with venom. Lan qiren felt sorry for the boy , he did not deserve anything like that.

His eyes widened when he saw the scars formed in his back. They looked deep the pale skin was covered with blood it wasn't stopping even when the physician tried to.

"I-..I am here to apologise." He said looking at wei ying who had passed out because of the immense pain.

"You knew." Wangji whispered looking at his soulmates pale body. Lan qirens eyes widened when he heard his nephew talk. The physician had applied some medicines in his back and left to get some more help.

"You knew he has no golden core. Yet you have done this uncle." He whispered tears falling down from his eyes. Lan qirens eyes widened when with shock when he heard that. How could he forget that!.

"You called him your son that day." Jiang cheng said getting up and going towards lan qiren " he wouldn't have survived this. Just remember that." Jiang cheng whispered to him taking his brothers pale hands and looking at his soul mark which looked lighter than usual.

"Wangji, i-..." La qiren was about to say something but wei ying started coughing out more blood. Lan Zhan swiftly got up to get him some water. But stopped when he saw wei Ying had once again passed out.