九十七✔️

When wei Ying had used the teleportation talisman he had never expected to land right in yunmeng jiang sect, he had also never expected to land right on top of his brother once again.

"WHAT THE FUCK WEI WUXIAN!" Jiang cheng screamed on top of his lungs when a weight had fallen right on top of him, the poor man was just minding his own business going through his sect conduct.

When all of a sudden Wei Wuxian,his dearest brother had landed right on top of him , most probably breaking his strong bones, jiang cheng had seen red!

"Aiyo~ cheng cheng I hadn't realised that it was you!" Wei Ying ruffled his own hair and nervously looked at jiang cheng who had a scary look on his face.

He had slowly backed away from his brother when he saw how jiang cheng clenching onto his sword really hard.

"Forgive this adorable little brother of yours cheng cheng." Wei Ying said in an adorable tone which usually worked with lan xichen.

His dearest shidi glared at him in the coldest way possible and walked up to him. Wei Ying nervously laughed and backed away slowly.

"Why did you run away from gusu?" Jiang cheng asked him trying to satiate his anger. Wei Ying nervously laughed once again and got off the ground and dusted off the dirt sticking on his robes.

"You see cheng cheng" jiang cheng rolled his eyes clearly getting more pissed.

" No I don't see wei wuxian!"

"You land your sorry ass right on top of me and you think I will forgive you!" Jiang cheng pulled wei Ying towards him by his collar and hugged him.

Hugged him?

"Aww~ has cheng cheng gone soft for his brother" he teased hugging his brother's neck. Jiang cheng just grunted in return still not pulling away from the hug.

"You can say that" The jiang sect leader would never accept it but he really did miss his stupid brother for the Last few weeks. Just when he had decided to visit him in gusu lan sect wei Wuxian had plopped right on top of him.

"Why are you crying?" Jiang cheng panicked when he heard sniffles coming from his brother. "Did that lan wangji do something to you!? Tell me I will break his legs!" Wei Ying just shook his head and wailed harder than before.

Jiang cheng panicked at the sudden change in his brother's behaviour. Expecting the worst of all jiang cheng tried coaxing his brother.

"Just tell me what he did I will kill him!" Wei Ying once again just shook his head and cried harder.

"Waah~ why do you care so much for me!" Big fat tears rolled down wei ying's eyes as his lips wobbled saying incoherent words.

"The food in gusu sucks!" Wei Ying sniffled trying to control himself. Jiang cheng had never felt this relieved in his whole life, he had thought that lan wangji was mistreating his brother. But, it was just the food!

"Phew~ why the fuck are you crying for the food Wei Wuxian!" Wei Ying wiped his tears with jiang cheng's sleeves and looked at the man who stood in purple robes with a dark look on his face.

"I will kill you!" Jiang cheng spat ready to lunge at his brother. "You wouldn't want to jiang cheng!" Wei Ying said with a shit eating grin.

"Why is that asshole!" Wei Ying cringed at the curse words and just hugged his brother once again. "I'm hungry, I want spicy dumplings" wei Ying said and pulled away from the hug pushing his brother away a little.

"Since when did you start liking dumplings?" Jiang cheng had thought that his brother hated dumplings with a passion, why is that he was asking for it all of a sudden.