一百二十五✔️

It had taken Wei Ying two weeks to recover completely to the point where he could walk properly with the twins in his arms, and in that two weeks It was lan Zhan who took the twins out for strolls since he couldn't keep newborns in a packed amount of space where the environment never really changes. The said man had wanted to show his children down colours and the beautiful scenario outside in the cloud recesses, since the healer said that new colours and environments helps baobei's calm down.

"Jingyi must really like you lan Zhan , oh look! A'yuan has marked his territory on you too!" Wei Ying laughed really loud and rolled on his bed unable to stop after he noticed that both the twins had soiled their father's robes.

"Not funny" lan Zhan murmured setting the baobei's down on wei ying's arms after changing their robes, and carefully wrapping them in the sheets so that they don't get cold or move their fragile bodies to the point where it hurts them.

"Good job, yiyi and A'Yuan"  wei ying whispered to his twins who had successfully executed his plan. Lan Zhan huffed slightly and saw how the newborns were already ganging up against him and tried to steal his husband from him.

Feeling his jealousy wear off the second he saw the twins cocooned in their Papa's arms protectively, lan zhan's face held happiness and nothing else.

The following week was when the lan sect was going to celebrate the newborns' first month ceremony, with just the decorations the sect had caught everybody's eyes. The lan sect no longer made things dull or without any celebrations, now that Wèi Wuxian was a part of their sect the celebrations were also lavish, why wouldn't they be. Now that the gusu lan sect had welcomed not one but two heirs after almost twenty years they had no reason not to celebrate.

Lan wangji looked at wei ying who was holding their sons in his arms gently with a blanket, wei ying was currently wearing the lan sect robes with a forehead ribbon of his own. The twins had their own lan sect robes and their own forehead ribbon too, to wei ying's surprise his twins looked adorable with a tiny forehead ribbon of their own around their little foreheads.

Wei Ying had chosen to first pay homage to his grandmother since he hadn't visited her in a month because he was bedridden. As a show of respect his grandmother's sword was to be displayed in the main hall where the banquet was held.

"I don't understand this , why does your uncle want me to show my precious children to those filth of a sect leaders when he could have just written them a damned letter." Wei Ying spouted with a cringe look on his Face when he saw Jin guangshan entered along with his aides followed by jin zixuan.

"They can understand you" lan Zhan spoke as he pointed his hands at the twins who were squirming in their little silk blanket right now. Wei Ying almost cried out due to their cuteness when lan Jingyi smiled in his sleep as his tiny hands grazed over lan yuan's tiny hair.

"He smiled, lan Zhan look" wei Ying whisper yelled at his husband who seemed to be dazed because of the lack of sleep he had been out through for the past one month. He immediately looked down at wei ying's arms and smiled when he noticed the unconscious smile on the baobei's face.

"They're so pretty , they got all your good looks lan Zhan" lan Zhan was surprised when wei Ying actually said that.

"You're the prettiest" lan Zhan whispered to wei ying whose face turned red from the embarrassment.

Soon the banquet had started after all the sect leaders and their aides had come flocking up to the cloud recesses mostly to see the twins as they had heard that it was just rumours that they had twins, but mostly to see wei wuxian.

The last time he saw the cloud eso decorated was when lan zhan and him had gotten married.

"Lan Zhan look" wei ying whispered to his husband in the midst of the banquet when the grandmaster was addressing the guests. Lan Zhan looked at wei ying's arms and almost gasped when he saw lan Sīzhuī holding onto baoshan sanren's spiritual tool by its tassles and at that moment lan Wangji knew that lan yuan's spiritual tool once used to belong to the great baoshan sanren.