一百二十✔️

Now that wei wuxian was six months pregnant, lan wangji had to remind himself everyday that he was a patient.. very patient man, who can most definitely deal with his moody, pregnant husband.

Wei Ying's day usually Started with him throwing up pretty much everything he ate the last day alongwith horrible mood swings and cravings which he was most definitely was going to throw up the next day.

Last week he had craved dumplings from a very specific shop in caiyi town which lan Zhan had found after hours of suffering.

To top it off Wei Ying had wanted to braid his hair yesterday, when he had a meeting with important sect leaders. He wouldn't lie but he actually liked the way wei Ying braided his hair with those little flowers which were scented just like he liked.

His brother was surprised when his brother had shown up with a different hairstyle, but surprisingly he had really liked it ,so did the hundred and eighty disciples of gusu lan.

Lan wangji hadn't completely understood the importance of a golden core until last month when wei Ying had surprisingly started growing more weaker and frail. Apparently the spiritual energy being transferred to Wei Ying was all for the baobei's nourishment.

The feeling of dread had gone down by a notch when the healer said that the baobei had finally faced downwards which had meant that wei Ying was out of dangers.

Apart from all the demonic things wei Ying did in a day, the people of lan sect had surprisingly grown protective over their young master now that the baobei was almost there. Both the couples had already decided on the names planning on keeping it a surprise until the fateful day comes.

Lan xichen and jiang cheng had especially grown softer for the boy who would annoy them pretty much everyday.

The sect leader had chosen the best tea leaves for wei Ying freshly plucked from the tea garden. The sect leader of jiang sect would send him only the freshest of the lotus pods for him to eat.

Lan Zhan was currently holding a very emotional wei Ying in his arms who had just thrown up his breakfast. The said younger was not crying for some trivial reason this time, this time it was something which made a lot of sense.

"I have grown so fat! I feel like a fat cat!" Lan zhan cringed at the thought of his wei ying turning into a house cat but continued to lull him by trying to hug him but the huge baby bump had come in his way.

"You can't even hug! Uwaah~! My robes no longer fit me! The robes you give no longer fit me!" Wei Ying bawled his eyes out currently shirtless because none of the robes fit him.

"What happened to my once lithe body!" Wei Ying cried ready to go outside to scream on top of his lungs at god for turning him into a fat pumpkin.

"I'm such a mess" wei Ying sniffled looking all over jingshi where his old robes laid on the floor some torn apart, some almost on fire.

"It's ok to be a mess" lan Zhan replied back in a calm tone and hugged him from behind since hugging him from the front didn't work.

"I'm huge, I'm so fat" Wei Ying sniffled ans held his aching legs in a protective manner. Lan Zhan noticed wei ying's pain and picked him off the floor and carried him to their shared bed.

"That's because you have a life inside of you" lan Zhan replied rubbing wei ying's warm baby bump where he could feel the kicks through wei ying's tummy as he moved his hands every now and then.

"I never cried like this before lan 'an!" Wei Ying started sniffled once again and cuddled closer to lan Zhan who laid down next to him.

"It's ok to cry" lan Zhan whispered rubbing wei ying's soft fluffy hair making him purr all of a sudden at the sensation of lan zhan's warm hands.