五十三✔️

Wei ying always used to say this everyday when he used to despise lan wangji ' stupid funeral robes.. why do they even wear this they look so depressing. Who are they even mourning. ' wei Ying would always say this a distaste in his mouth.

Today he had actually known the importance of those funeral clothes. Which was to mourn their loved ones to pay their respects and goodbyes. To remember all their bid their goodbyes and to say one last thing to them.

Sorry and thank you.....

"Wei ying, wear these." Lan Zhan gave his soulmate those white robes expecting him to take it in his hands. But, wei Ying never took it in his hands he just sat there in the corner motionless.

"Wei ying. " He shook his soulmates shoulders lightly expecting a response. "Wei ying!" The said man flinched "shijie!" He called the woman out of reflex hiding his face in his hands.

Lan zhan's eye softened when he saw that wei ying was once again crying, he hugged his soulmate picking him up by his legs and softly laid him on the bed.

He put those robes aside and helped wei Ying strip of his dirty red robes stained with others' blood. He will make  sure to burn those robes out later.

"Lan Zhan." Wei ying called him holding lan zhan's hands. " Mn" lan Zhan replied continuing to dress wei Ying in those funeral robes.

"What about wen qing and wen ning." Lan Zhan stopped in his stance and looked at wei ying's eyes which had some sort of hope but it faded away when jiang cheng entered jingshi.

"It's time, wei Ying is needed there." Lan Zhan nodded bending down to fix wei ying's shoes getting him a new pair; throwing the old ones away.

Wei ying looked down at the flute on the bedding next to him lan Zhan saw that wei ying was looking at the flute.

He took the flute away from wei Ying and put it away. Jiang cheng looked at his brother and frowned he walked towards him and stopped when he looked at wei Ying who just flinched away.

"I'm sorry." He said looking away from his brother. Wei ying just raised his head looking at his brother he just slowly nodded.

"Wei ying let's go." Lan Zhan held wei ying's hands and helped him get up from the place. Wei ying shakily got up from his seat holding onto lan zhan's hands.

Jiang cheng walked out with xichen who he met near by the door.

Lan Zhan walked with wei Ying carefully not to startle the man. "You didn't answer my question." Wei ying looked into lan zhan's eyes with no emotions.

Lan Zhan just shook his head and continued walking. Wei ying held onto lan zhan's hands feeling his hands get shaky, he gladly held onto wei ying's smaller one's.

Lan Zhan stopped in his tracks when wei Ying tugged onto his robes. "Where is grandma?" Lan Zhan frowned and looked at jiang cheng.

The atmosphere had gotten silent when wei Ying popped that question. "Don't answer." Wei ying said wiping his tears with his sleeves.

Jiang cheng clenched his jaws tightly controlling his tears. That woman truly was something, she was with them for less than an year and managed to pave her way into everybody's hearts.

And now that she's gone forever jiang Cheng understood her importance.

"Wei ying?" The said man looked up at his brother "mn." A dull response came. "I'm sorry." He once again apologised.

"You just wanted to end my misery." The dull voice replied. Lan Zhan felt a strike of pain go through his heart when he heard those broken words.

"I didn't mean it." Jiang cheng tried explaining himself. " I know." He said continuing to walk. "Wanyin stop." Zewu jun said pulling him away.