十一

Meanwhile several minor clans were planning on how to get the stygian tiger amulet. They had planned to kill wei Wuxian then take the stygian tiger amulet, break it into shards and share.

Of course none of them had the intentions to do that they planned to kill eachother to have the amulet all by themselves. "Are we ready to do it" the clan leader asked. "Yes we are we should already send those disciples to gusu".

Meanwhile, when lan Zhan had found his soulmate he had wanted to slap himself for fearing the worst. Here he was standing with everyone watching wei ying sitting on top of a tree cowering in fear because of a small puppy.

They were currently busy laughing at the very person they were fearing a few minutes ago. "I didn't know wei Wuxian was afraid of dogs especially puppies" nie mingjue boomed. Nie huaisang who was standing next to him was laughing too.

Jiang cheng was busy scolding wei ying "you idiot get down before I break your legs!" He laughed every now and then watching his brother Shiver.

"d-dog dog dog" that's all wei ying could say. " I can't believe we were fearing this man a few a minutes ago" zixuan said laughing he was trying to Console yanli who was genuinely concerned about her brother.

"Why does young master wei fear dogs so much." Nie huaisang asked out of the blue. " He was chased by wild dogs when his parents died. He was all alone and vulnerable. He says the only thing he remembers seeing is those wild dogs chasing." Jiang cheng said sad, but eyes still filled with concern for his brother.

They felt bad for wei ying after hearing what had happened. Lan Zhan had stepped forward slowly walking towards the tree. "Wei ying" there was no reply but he could see wei ying shivering.

"A'ying, A'cheng will get rid of the dog then you can come down" yanli said trying to calm her brother. Which caused him to startle even more. Lan zhan knew what was happening now.

"Don't say dogs anymore" he said. Zixuan couldn't help but ask " why?" Lan Zhan turned towards him and said "the word is startling him more than  seeing it right now"

Jin zixuan understood what he said and nodded his head. Nie huaisang was stealthy enough to creep near the tree and shoo the dog. When the dog ran away they sighed. But wei ying was still scared.

"Dog dog dog!" He kept on saying 'he's hallucinating' they thought. " Wei ying come down it's gone" lan Zhan said going towards the tree. " No no no H-help me". Wei ying pleaded. Unable to bear it anymore he clenched his eyes shut.

" Shh, wei ying look at me" lan Zhan said trying to calm his wei ying. " No no dog will kill me just like it did to my maa and paa" tears were falling down from wei ying's closed eyes.

Listening to What he had just said broke their hearts wei ying thinks that the dog killed his parents. "I will take you to them". Lan Zhan said.jiang cheng's eyes widened when he said that. " Are you crazy! You can't say that to him!". He was clearly angry.

"P-promise?". Wei ying asked shakily. That's when they realised that wei ying was not in a right state of mind. "Mn, I will" lan Zhan lied for the first time in his life. It broke his heart to see his soulmate like that and he had to do something.

"Yes wei gongzi we will come with you to meet your parents!" nie huaisang played along. All they wanted was wei ying to get down from the tree. Which was not going to happen any time soon.

"Liar!" Wei ying said closing his eyes again. " Look at what you have done!" Jiang cheng said closing his in worry. " Young master lan you can use your sleeping spell in A'xian and catch him" yanli said. This was a great idea , they nodded in agreement.