一百七十四 ✔️

Before you read this chapter. I would like to tell you that. Wei Wuxian does not see most of the memories that lan wangji erased. He will see a lot of things but, none of them are enough to prove lan wangji innocent of what he did.

But I have written the complete past since a lot of readers want to know what happened all those years ago.

I will try to cover the things which wei wuxian sees,but, I doubt that it will get confusing so please bare with me.

_______________________________________

Wei Wuxian groaned in pain and curled around the corner of the tavern room and cried out, because, of the throbbing pain which shot through his mind.

"Wei Wuxian.", Jiang cheng spat angrily entering the demon slaughtering cave slashing zidian against the barrier, which broke it in an instant.

"What?", Wei Ying asked, not looking up at his brother who stood in front of him with an angered look on his face. The younger man pulled wei wuxian up by his arms even though he struggled to pull him up. The older man pushed him away with his skinny arms and sat back down by the blood pool to look into the reflection of his self.

"Do you have any idea what people are talking about you!?", Jiāng Chéng asked trying his best to stay lenient on him, just to fail miserably.

"A demon"

"A whore who had some demon's child knowing very well it won't be born."

" Useless."

"A useless breeding bitch who abandoned his children.", Wei Ying continued speaking from what he had heard from the town from a week ago.

Jiang cheng clenched his hands around zidian and grit his teeth at the useless things hos brother spouted.

"Is that what you think you are!?", He asked pulling him up by his sleeves. Wei Ying remained unfazed even though his own brother was ready to raise his hands at him.

"I guess.", He said not trying hard enough to push his brother away.

Dying from his brother's hands didn't seem so bad at this point.

"You need to come back wei wuxian. You don't understand how bad the situation is.", He said loosening his hold to give his brother some space, that was when his eyes went towards his brothers wrists.

There were more then ten slashes on both his hands. Both , completely drenched in blood, enough to make jiang wanyin gag in disgust as the blood dripped down his hands.

"What the hell have you done wei wuxian!", Jiang cheng cried out pulling wei ying's hands closer to his chest at a desperate attempt in stopping the crimson liquid from flowing out.

"It doesn't hurt that bad.", Wei Ying simply said as of him bleeding out didn't mean much. He stumbled upon the rock and let jiang cheng drag him away from the cave towards the exit.

"Let me go, Jiang cheng. There's no use in dragging me out.", Wei Ying said face moving in a morbidly slow manner which made his brother doubt if he was even alive or not.

"I'm dying and you can't deny that.", Wei Wuxian chuckled and spoke as if he didn't care for his life.

"If you keep on going like this. I can't protect you wei wuxian!", Jiang cheng begged for him to come back even though he knew that Wei Wuxian wasn't someone who listened to someone easily.

"If you can't. Then just abandon me.", Wei Ying coldly said hands ripping away from his brother.

Wei Ying had a dream. A Beautiful dream a few days later.